Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

crimbo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just ordered

(the dress not the horns or wings)
costumeidea1mh9.jpg

red tights, plus a santa hat.

Spent £50. Ahh I'm sad!!

I hope it looks okay. What is everyone else dressing up as if they're going to a fancy dress do?

Comments

• Options
    I bet that'll look awesome! :D

I only have one fancy dress party this festive season. I am going as a robin, easiest costume ever. I do have a sexy "santa's little helper" outfit (I prefer that description to Mrs Claus - she is deeply unsexy - though I suppose it could be "Santa's bit on the side") from a few years ago but that is for Christmas Day in the privacy of my own home only :razz:
  • Options
    Oooh a robin! Why didnt I think of that??

I was gonna go as a turkey. Was thinking of sticking turkey twizzlers to myself but they don't do em anymore.
  • Options
    I can't wait to see pics of everyone from Xmas/NYE.
  • Options
    I'm going out on my college Christmas "party" next week. We've spent all day squabbling about where we're going to go but we've decided we all have to wear some form of Christmas attire from the BOGOF stand in Claire's so we can find each other. (Because the huge group of 14 over made up, highlighted haired, squealing sozzled girls isn't going to attract attention enough without the bright red sashes and tiaras we've all bought)
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Im not going to a fancy dress party :( i am jealous!

I was going to go in fairy attire to out uni xmas outing, but i have thought better of it, as it will just be me that is dressed up!
  • Options
    I like that about you brits, you fancy dress for EVERYTHING. You hardly do that here except for Fasching and that (even it's official the time after 11.11 at 11:11 am) is just one/a few day/s in february.
  • Options
    I've got my sixth form's fancy dress ball tonight.. the theme is occupations so I'm going as a sailor girl :D.
  • Options
    Work have said we can dress up over Christmas [I'm a Tesco salesgirl =P] so I'm wearing a red & white stripy t shirt, tying a red bow round my middle and going to be a candy cane!
  • Options
    That was quick, it arrived this morning and it fits. Whee
  • Options
    I've got my crimbo do tomorrow at work, wahey!
    Gonna exfoliate like a biatch and faketan myself to the eyeballs. YALDY! Haha.
    See if my dress is still floating about on the boards which I posted from last yearrrr...

Will edit this post in a sec..

YAY! It's still there..

http://order.next.co.uk/shot.asp?b=G40&p=48&s=2&n=undefined
  • Options
    That's not fancy dress! Unless you're going as a glitter pissing glam puss!