Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bisexual girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My girl set the frame at the start of a "relationship" asking me how id feel about her experimenting with women, and I said itd bother me, and then back tracked a bit and said if she didnt keep me aware of what was going on. But now its REALLY fucknig me off, is there anyway I can sort this out the complications are this :

1.She thinks im fine with it
2.She's insisting on not wanting a real relationship because she wants to be able to do this.

Do I have a choice? I was just thinknig of making her fall in love with me, and being so great in bed she wouldnt want anything else, but shes going to this gay club in a couple of days and its really starting to get to me.

Evil_dave

Comments

• Options
    Why are you even in a relationship if she wants to go off and do things with other people?
  • Options
    being able to give a girl a good shag isn't going to stop her wanting to experiment :rolleyes:

if you don't tell her you're not ok with it then you're only going to have yourself to blame for being a headfuck
  • Options
    Well thats the thing, its not a relationship, she doesnt want anything serious for the sole reason that i stole her from a 3 year one, and she wants to experiment, should I let her get it outve her system. Im obviously gonna tell her how I feel Im not a total retard, but I dont know what to do if she decides she wants both, but preferes them over me or whatever.
  • Options
    evil_dave wrote:
    Well thats the thing, its not a relationship, she doesnt want anything serious for the sole reason that i stole her from a 3 year one, and she wants to experiment, should I let her get it outve her system, and just become so good in bed that nothing else could change it, or should I just tell her Im not comfortable and see what happens?

Mate, if she likes girls, she ain't gonna give a flying fuck if your good in bed.

You need to tell her that your uncomfortable with it. She'll probably turn around and say you should have said that at the start, but give it a go.
  • Options
    Starting a relationship on the understanding (even if it's only with yourself, and in your head) that she will get this out of her system and then all will be hunky dory isn't going to work. If nothing worse, it's still doing your nut and is no way to lay foundations for something more lasting in the future. I think you have to cut her loose and she will either "get it out of her system" or realise what's she's missing without you, or realise that she's gay. You need to give her the freedom so she knows her own mind and her feelings for you as well as you know your own mind and feelings.

Shit situation, but it's only going to batter your brains even more if you keep clinging onto her while she's off pulling other people (whether they're female or male is irrelevant imo) I think you should start putting your feelings for yourself before your feelings for her :thumb:
  • Options
    Depends if you don't mind it not being a proper relationship and her going off with women, because that is what you agreed on, then carry on how you are and hope she gets bored of experimenting but if it's bugging you and you care about your sanity then tell her up front and if it means you not seeing her anymore then maybe it's for the best.
  • Options
    Yeah, I mean I teach picking up girls as a job, Ill ahve no trouble finding a new one, she jsut means so much to me.
  • Options
    evil_dave wrote:
    hmmm yeah i jsut realised why I hate these forums.

Lol cos of the good advice people give?
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Lol cos of the good advice people give?

Well i changed that because of the good advice OTHER people gave.
  • Options
    evil_dave wrote:
    Well i changed that because of the good advice OTHER people gave.

Look it's not my fault you pulled a bird that wants to experiment. I mean really i don't understand why your moaning about it, seeing as you knew from the start. Hey why don't you ask her if you can join in? Then she can get what she wants, and you can get some shaggin practice in for the next lucky lady :thumb:

Really that is some quality advice.
  • Options
    Just end the relationship? You don't want to be her bit of willy when she fancies some do you?
  • Options
    well i talekd to her , and now everythings sweet, and she was so comforting and said it wasnt something she was actively searching for, I suspect the reason she said it was cos she wasnt even out of a 3 year relationship when I first started dating her, was that she didnt want to sign up to a relatinoship and couldve got out of it by saying thats what she wanted to do, but now shes been so supportive and wonderful that i almost cried.:heart:
  • Options
    I'm bisexual and engaged to a man. I came out at around 3 years into my relationship with him. We've had many discussions about it and he came up with a set of rules. Considering i'm the one who is eager to experience sex outside our relationship i am happy to go along with whatever restrictions he gives me, because i love him. If he said i could never be with a girl, i wouldn't. I would not cheat on him.

That will always be a part of her personality, you need to keep the lines of communication open.
  • Options
    That will always be a part of her personality, you need to keep the lines of communication open.

:yes:

Honest communication in this, as you have found out, is paramount.