Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm pissed...

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
...for some reason I always end up pissed by sunday evening. Who else likes drinking on a sunday?
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Me. Monday means work and I need to lessen the pain somehow.
  • Options
    i sometimes go out on sunday. its usually quite eventful coz we go for 1 drink and end up in town or on a pub crawl.

this weekend though i've felt in a daze since i got home on saturday afternoon after a heavy friday night out
  • Options
    come and amuse us in the chat then........
  • Options
    Last Sunday i was pissed by 10am. Never again.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Last Sunday i was pissed by 10am. Never again.

If you take a nap by noon you'll be good the rest of the day ;) And price is right is never so amusing.
  • Options
    Dinted wrote:
    come and amuse us in the chat then........

I'm supposed to be cooking a roast. I can see it all goign wrong though. I'm going to hangin in the morning. :impissed:

Sunday's just such a chilled da, it's easy to get pissed. I worked this morning and was in the pub by 1. I'm done in.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    If you take a nap by noon you'll be good the rest of the day ;) And price is right is never so amusing.

Lol i only got up at 8am :p
  • Options
    Sunday mornings are not a morning for drinking. They are a morning for getting over your hangover and going to church. Sunday night is for getting drunk again.

I woke up this morning feeling sick, thirst, and my head hurt; I was ashamed and emberased by the deeds that I had done last night, and the deeds I'll be doing again tonight!
  • Options
    Sunday mornings are not a morning for drinking. They are a morning for getting over your hangover and going to church. Sunday night is for getting drunk again.

Fuck church. If I've got the day off Sunday's are for walkign the dog and in the pub by noon. Drink until oblivion and come home to a sunday roast.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Lol i only got up at 8am :p

Well of course. Up a few hours, drunk, take a nap for a couple hours and you're ready for the rest of the day.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Well of course. Up a few hours, drunk, take a nap for a couple hours and you're ready for the rest of the day.

Early drinking is good. It gives you a different type of pissed, more of a high.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

I'll try that next time. If it doesn't work, i'll blame you :p
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    I'll try that next time. If it doesn't work, i'll blame you :p

Just don't oversleep and waste the rest of the day ;)
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Fuck church. If I've got the day off Sunday's are for walkign the dog and in the pub by noon. Drink until oblivion and come home to a sunday roast.

:yes:
    Sunday is usually the day me and my mates get the most fucked in our local, for some reason.
  • Options
    Wish i was pissed ...
  • Options
    I think pissed is a funny word. I clicked on the thread thinking someone was mad... or a dog peed on the carpet.
  • Options
    Been out on the piss, had half hour power nap, took a little substance package and now I'm waiting for my housemates to finish whoring themselves up!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Been out on the piss, had half hour power nap, took a little substance package and now I'm waiting for my housemates to finish whoring themselves up!

Gonna be a good night then?
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    i love drinking on a sunday.

I have had some wine but ran out, would quite like some more.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    ...come to think of it, that does sound much better than church... you may be on to something:chin:
  • Options
    My friends and I have 'Stoner Sunday'. No better way to spend God's day of rest.
  • Options
    It's good to drink on a Sunday in the pub watching the match or something but I rarely do it, spend too much money on friday and saturday nights!
  • Options
    Yea love drinking on a sunday afternoon watching the football, done it yesterday and with pints at only £2 a pint during the football you seem to be worse off come the end of the football.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Gonna be a good night then?
    It was! Partied 'til 1 this morning, wanted to carry on but have work today :(