Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's all going on "in ma endz"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yup, the police here are being kept busy after two prostitues were found murdered last week and then this weekend 2 people were stabbed (one died) and 3 others were shot inside the club.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/content/eadt/news/story.aspx?brand=EADOnline&category=News&tBrand=EADOnline&tCategory=News&itemid=IPED09%20Dec%202006%2008%3A46%3A14%3A573

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/12/08/uprostitute108.xml

:thumb: Great country.

Comments

• Options
    I dont think anything beats me having a russian spy at the top of my road.

Yeah its bad. They think theres a serial killer on the loose. :no: If this is the same prostitutes im thinking off. :blush:

(link wont load)
  • Options
    Ohh, you have/had a KGB dude in your street. Do you hear weird talk like "The bird is flying south, the chicken walks alone".

ps. links work fine here.
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:
    Ohh, you have/had a KGB dude in your street. Do you hear weird talk like "The bird is flying south, the chicken walks alone".

ps. links work fine here.
    Oh no not that one lol. Years ago I had an old women live near me. She was a spy for the russians in the war.:D

My mistake. :blush:

I just remembered her because on the front of the local paper yesterday, it says she is writing a book or something (even though she is dead). :cool:
  • Options
    There was a woman found in a river(?) in Stafford this morning I think, not sure if it's connected with the two girls in Ipswich.
  • Options
    Ahhh, they just found another dead prostitue near Ipswich.
  • Options
    Ipswich is now joining Croydon on my list of places not to visit.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Ipswich is now joining Croydon on my list of places not to visit.
    How far away from Croydon do you live?
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    How far away from Croydon do you live?

A long way thank god.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    A long way thank god.
    Why dont you like croydon?
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    Why dont you like croydon?

It's not that i don't like Croydon. I mean i'd go there if i wanted to be raped/have my head caved in. It's just somewhere i'd rather avoid to be honest.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    It's not that i don't like Croydon. I mean i'd go there if i wanted to be raped/have my head caved in. It's just somewhere i'd rather avoid to be honest.
    Oh right. ;)

I dont live there btw. I knew it was quiet rough.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    LacyMay wrote:

You live in Bristol, that's pretty rough too.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    You live in Bristol, that's pretty rough too.

How dare you :p
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    LacyMay wrote:
    How dare you :p

Well parts of it are. Southmead? :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    :D

Well parts of it are.

Yeah but i can't remember the last time someone got murdered here.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    i was told that apparently some rapist escaped and was on the run in bristol :nervous: but i have a short journey from my building to the car, and then back to safe ole cheltenham for the evening :p
  • Options
    Ipswich is only 15 miles up the road from me. So far it seems to have been prostitutes targetted so far, but first and foremost its a fucking nutter on the loose :(
  • Options
    Ipswich is only 15 miles up the road from me. So far it seems to have been prostitutes targetted so far, but first and foremost its a fucking nutter on the loose :(

there is a 5th one gone missing, one has been missing for a week, and thew other has not been seen since Saturday.

I wouldn't mind betting the cops know how they been killed biut their not letting on yet. There is a 50K reward for info leading to the arrest of the killer.
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:
    there is a 5th one gone missing, one has been missing for a week, and thew other has not been seen since Saturday.

I wouldn't mind betting the cops know how they been killed biut their not letting on yet. There is a 50K reward for info leading to the arrest of the killer.
    in the paper it said they did not appear to have been sexually assaulted and are unsure as to how they died.
  • Options
    that puts the body count to 5 now then :/
  • Options
    Ugh, it's awful.
    It's like the Yorkshire Ripper all over again. Thankgod I live up here, I'd be papping my pants in Ipswich.
  • Options
    So, if it's the work of one person, do you think they've murdered people over consecutive nights, or just went on a killing spree and the bodies are now just coming to light ? It's a tad scary.
  • Options
    Isn't it a total of 5 prostitutes dead now and another 2 missing?
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:
    There was a woman found in a river(?) in Stafford this morning I think, not sure if it's connected with the two girls in Ipswich.

I'm sorry, what? How did I miss this.... Ohhh now I don't want to go and do the AVON :nervous:

EDIT: Can't find anything on it, so I'll assume it's not Stafford... :)
  • Options
    Makoto wrote:

I read that one of them had been strangled.
  • Options
    squeal wrote:
    I read that one of them had been strangled.

That had only been confirmed today I think.
    squeal wrote:
    Isn't it a total of 5 prostitutes dead now and another 2 missing?

Well the police don't know if it is the other two that are/were missing, chances are it is.
    RubberSkin wrote:
    So, if it's the work of one person, do you think they've murdered people over consecutive nights, or just went on a killing spree and the bodies are now just coming to light ? It's a tad scary.

Who know's, but if the two found are the other missing two then one has been killed over the last couple days.

I was watching my local news station and they had an interview with one of the girls and she saidnsomething like "well I need the money, I'll probably get in to a car, yeah". - She might of been the one of the one's found. Never know, the killer may of been watching the news and thought, "right, your next". Some reckon the girls know the person, but don't know his a killer.
  • Options
    Do the police actually know whether these murders are linked to the ones in the 1990s and the girl who was killed in 2000?