Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shoes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need shoe suggestions. I have bad feet, they are not wide, so wide shoes just fall right off me, but my toes are all fucked up. There are very few shoes I can actually wear without pain. Alot of sneakers, after a days worth, become painful. At my job I'll need to wear non sneakers. I plan on asking if I can wear black sneakers. If need be, I'd call my podiatrist and ask to send me something saying I can :p But for now, does anybody have any suggestions? Pretty much I just need alot of room in the toe area, both vertically and horizantelly. I"ve even tried those... ballet slippers I think you call them? And they hurt after a couple hours.

The shoes without backs, anybody know of any cute ones of those? I was thinking those might be the best, as I could just slide my feet halfway out while sitting...

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    By the sounds of it, the ballet pumps or simple black shoes
    ( http://clarks.zappos.com/n/p/dp/16408064/c/3.html )

I think what you need to do is break them in. Buy a pair of shoes, and walk around in your house wearing them, and thick socks. Within 2 weeks or so, they should I have moulded to the shape of your foot.

However, Clarks do special sizes, and will be able to measure you correctly. They have thousands of sizes...assuming they have the same policies as they have over here!