Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

'Broken penis'

Me and the love machine were doing it earlier and got abit carried away, pulled out abit too far when thrusting away and kind of bend his knob.. (not like completely, cus he was still hard n that but y'know what i mean) Was just wondering whether it's physically possible to break the penis?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well there aren't any bones or anything solid in it to break as such.
  • Options
    Could it bend completely tho? N if so would it spring back into place? Like when you bend one of them long thin balloons?
  • Options
    I don't know, I haven't got one! But I would guess so.... Wouldn't make a habit of it though.
  • Options
    If he broke his penis there would have been blood everywhere, because it would burst. There's no bone but they can snap if they are bent too much. So I understand anyway.
  • Options
    u cant break it cz theres no bone in it. its muscle so he might of pulled a muscle or summit. will heal quick tho.
  • Options
    Its weird how the word Boner came about then
  • Options
    Janjan wrote:
    Me and the love machine were doing it earlier and got abit carried away, pulled out abit too far when thrusting away and kind of bend his knob.. (not like completely, cus he was still hard n that but y'know what i mean) Was just wondering whether it's physically possible to break the penis?

The condition is called penile fracture - imagine snapping celery, I'm sure there are some women who will probably giggle cruely at that analogy! he he! Probably turn 'black and blue' with internal heamoraging of blood as the spongy blood vessel shaft of your penis is damaged by the trauma of hitting something.
  • Options
    Knobbbly wrote:
    The condition is called penile fracture - imagine snapping celery, I'm sure there are some women who will probably giggle cruely at that analogy! he he! Probably turn 'black and blue' with internal heamoraging of blood as the spongy blood vessel shaft of your penis is damaged by the trauma of hitting something.

You make it sound so nice :crazyeyes

Yes ive heard of it happening , if theres not blood everywhere you should be ok. If hes really worried get his GP to take a look, should heal i think though , but be carefull next time!
  • Options
    Snapping your banjo string is meant to be one of the most painful injuries. Makes me shudder thinking about it!
  • Options
    True, there's no bones in your dick but you can break it. Not many bones in a plate but you can break it :)
    Broken willy
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote:
    Its weird how the word Boner came about then
    lol I was thinking the same.

I should imagine you can bruise it. Just be careful next time, there's no need to rush into it so to speak. lol
  • Options
    Snapping your banjo string is meant to be one of the most painful injuries. Makes me shudder thinking about it!

That happened to my ex, during our holidays of all times. Makes me laugh to think about it now - there was blood EVERYWHERE and he cried like a baby - but obviously I was sympathetic about it at the time :D

The snapping celery comparison did make me shudder though, not a nice thought and I don't even have a dick.
  • Options
    you CAN break a penis.
    google image search for it...

or wait, do not.

but it's very hard to do and you would IMMEDIATELY notice it that was the case.
    Makes me laugh to think about it now - there was blood EVERYWHERE and he cried like a baby

you evil woman :( -1 cool point.
  • Options
    i can see how that would REALLY hurt.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    you evil woman :( -1 cool point.

:p It's nothing he doesn't deserve, anyway that would seem like a walk in the park compared to what I'd like to do to him now <insert evil laugh etc>
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    That happened to my ex, during our holidays of all times. Makes me laugh to think about it now - there was blood EVERYWHERE and he cried like a baby - but obviously I was sympathetic about it at the time :D

The snapping celery comparison did make me shudder though, not a nice thought and I don't even have a dick.

That is nasty!.... Seriously nasty, I haven't cringed so much in years!
    What happened next? Did he get it stitched back together?
    I feel for your ex...
  • Options
    briggi wrote:

Happened to my ex as well.

Was so fuckin funny.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    That is nasty!.... Seriously nasty, I haven't cringed so much in years!
    What happened next? Did he get it stitched back together?
    I feel for your ex...

Nah, he was ok, just out of action for a fortnight or so. We did go the hospital but they couldn't do much for him. It was a phenomenal amount of blood though, was pretty scary even for me at the time.

For my own amusement it is worth mentioning at this point that it also happened again later in the relationship when he was having fairly energetic "relations" -- and not with me might I add. He eventually had to be circumcised which I saw as the delightful intervention of karma. Couldn't have happened to a nice bloke, I tell you :D
  • Options
    We're not worried about it having happened to him, we know it was just a near-miss. We did break his banjo string once tho, that was noticeable..
  • Options
    Celibacy doesn't sound so bad now.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:

For my own amusement it is worth mentioning at this point that it also happened again later in the relationship when he was having fairly energetic "relations" -- and not with me might I add. He eventually had to be circumcised which I saw as the delightful intervention of karma. Couldn't have happened to a nice bloke, I tell you :D

:lol: Funny....but harsh, very harsh
  • Options

My mate done it before... OUCH. I would shit myself if that happened to me!
  • Options
    Broken Blood Vessel

Hello,
    I have a problem. Recently i believe I bursted a blood vessel on my penis and i have been freaking out. I feel as if my penis has become a bit numb and it is mostly in the "head". Underneath the "head" where the blood vessel eneds, it is starting to become a different color like purple. Maybe it's all in my mind but i hope it cures naturally knowing that broken blood vessels cure on their own. Also, i have'nt been able to have a full erection. I'm hoping it all has to do with the broken blood vessel and not enough blood flowing through the penis. Please Help! What should i do?
  • Options
    See your doctor. Nothing we can advise here over something so important.

p.s. This is a really old thread. It's good to start a new one. :)
  • Options
    NO way.

I try to break it all the time, to no avail of course.

Cheers.

:shocking:
  • Options
    This topic made me cringe the first time around. All I can say is OUCH.