Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Xmas fancy dress :s

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm going to a fancy dress student night at my local club - no idea what to wear though. Has to be christmas themed really.. :confused:

I was thinking maybe spray a load of that spray on glitter stuff all over me and wrap myself in tinsel - go as a tree decoration. I also was thinking that thats a bit shit so does anyone else have any ideas?
(trying to stay away from the obvious santa/elf)

Comments

• Options
    get a big big big cardboard box and some wrapping paper and go as a christmas present
  • Options
    This might give you some inspiration.
  • Options
    get a big big big cardboard box and some wrapping paper and go as a christmas present
    Haha thats a good idea you want go as something a bit different errmm how about a turkey?
  • Options
    Go as Father Christmas, or Jesus.
  • Options
    I did that once. Pretty funny. But rather a pain when you fall over.
  • Options
    Snowman, angel, Christmas tree, reindeer.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    i think you should go as an angel. im sure your girlfriend will have some wings you can borrow, and make a halo out of a wire coat hanger with tin foil and tinsel on it.

then wear a white shirt and some white shorts...might be a tad nippy, instead wear a white bed sheet.

spray yourself in above said glitter, and practice radiating light :p

no but i think that is a good idea...do it biatch!
  • Options
    i was gonna do a thread about this!

i've decided to go as a reindeer. i've got some reindeer antlers and some brown footless tights and i'm wearing it with a brown longer length vest top. need a fluffy tail but not sure where i'll get that from! also gonna paint me a red nose. :)

i was thinking of going as a christmas tree and getting a green tshirt and putting some baubels on it but i decided i'd look a bit silly. :p

the christmas present idea is good, however you'll get a bit battered if you're in a busy place and you'll annoy the fuck out of everyone.
  • Options
    i was gonna do a thread about this!

i've decided to go as a reindeer. i've got some reindeer antlers and some brown footless tights and i'm wearing it with a brown longer length vest top. need a fluffy tail but not sure where i'll get that from! also gonna paint me a red nose. :)

i was thinking of going as a christmas tree and getting a green tshirt and putting some baubels on it but i decided i'd look a bit silly. :p

the christmas present idea is good, however you'll get a bit battered if you're in a busy place and you'll annoy the fuck out of everyone.
    Shame you cant buy red noses like the ones for comic releif. I nice flashing one.

1759.jpg
  • Options
    i know! i'll have to buy a whole thing of face paints just for the red. :grump:
  • Options
    Just look around the net for one. Like this for example. http://www.cocktail.uk.com/shop/products/product.asp?ID=2768&title=Reindeer+Costume

Just make sure you post pics after. lol
  • Options
    Red lipstick would work instead of face paints.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    Red lipstick would work instead of face paints.

Yeah definetly. A local market/cheap beauty shop will have pure red lipstick somewhere, for around 50p-£1.

EDIT: Just if you have sensitive skin, check the ingredients first. Anything that looks TOO chemically cheap and nasty will give you a red nose for real :)
  • Options
    Go naked with your cock in a bowl of custard. When people ask what you've come as ?? 'I've come as my favourite emotion. I'm fucking dis custard' Fucking disgusted :)

or Go with your cock in a biscuit barrel. I'm fucking crackers.

:D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Go naked with your cock in a bowl of custard. When people ask what you've come as ?? 'I've come as my favourite emotion. I'm fucking dis custard' Fucking disgusted :)

or Go with your cock in a biscuit barrel. I'm fucking crackers.

:D
    Or go with your cock in your pants. :D

Custard sounds funny though. :D
  • Options

go to that fancy dress shop up near adrenaline and yak. It sells individual colours for a pound :D:D
  • Options
    ok cool thanks! i was gonna head up to party animal anyway as i need a furry tail.

do you have any ideas of where else i can look?
  • Options
    Dont you have a party shop up your local high street? My ones called "Bit of a do", it seels all sort of party stuff. Have you got one in whatever part of the country your from?
  • Options
    What part of SE londonare you from, HIT?
  • Options
    the cheapest face paints i saw were £3.50 in party animal; didn't look in yak. instead i settled for a red clown nose. looks better me thinks! :hyper:
  • Options
    AmsyBamsy wrote:
    What part of SE londonare you from, HIT?
    Hmm, my true identity may be revealed. :chin:

Not saying. :razz:

Where you from?
  • Options
    the cheapest face paints i saw were £3.50 in party animal; didn't look in yak. instead i settled for a red clown nose. looks better me thinks! :hyper:
    Wouldnt it have been easier for someone to have opened the door on your face? Then you wouldnt had to pay for red nose or paint. :D

Only joking. ;)