Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

why did they have to change the coca cola advert

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
The new one is crap :( they should put the old one back on with the big lorries and the "holidays are coming holidays are coming" song you knew it wasnt long till christmas when you saw that advert
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Me and my cousin were having this discussion yesterday. She refuses to get excited til she sees that advert, she wont have it that it probably wont come on ever again :crying:

I love that advert... :(

EDIT: Just to make Christmas that little bit better!
  • Options
    me and my mate were having this conversation last night too!!
    you know its christmas when that advert comes on - and now its no more! :(
    the new ones rubbish :impissed:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I've definitely seen the one you're talking about, but what is the new one like?
  • Options
    i didnt relly pay much attention to it as i wasnt impressed with it changing lol but i think its a santa goin round delivering pressies and then sum1 give him a bottle of coke i dont know if thats right or not but anyway its crap lol
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    luvmeright wrote:
    i didnt relly pay much attention to it as i wasnt impressed with it changing lol but i think its a santa goin round delivering pressies and then sum1 give him a bottle of coke i dont know if thats right or not but anyway its crap lol
    If it's the one I think it is, then I like it. Pay attention next time, it has a whole story and you just saw the ending.
  • Options
    You have no idea how annoying Mrs MoK is about the change - she said it was the advert that made her realise Xmas was approaching.

As if the calendar wasn't clue enough, silly cow.