Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hollyoaks

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Thought there was a recent thread on Oaks of Holly, but I couldnt see one (granted it was a quick nosey).

What on earth is Claire up to? I thought she had changed her ways earlier with the way she was acting with Tom, and then she poured all the medicine away. What is she doing?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    Thought there was a recent thread on Oaks of Holly, but I couldnt see one (granted it was a quick nosey).

What on earth is Claire up to? I thought she had changed her ways earlier with the way she was acting with Tom, and then she poured all the medicine away. What is she doing?

She has found out that Max's life insurance is worth £500,000 so she is trying to make him very ill in the hope that he will die and she can have all the money i think.
  • Options
    I've read some spoilers for some episodes at Christmas. Anyone want me to post them?
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    I've read some spoilers for some episodes at Christmas. Anyone want me to post them?

Just look at www.digitalspy.co.uk
  • Options
    Max best not die or else il be well gutted as tom wont have anybody :( poor little lad he is having to be looked after by claire