Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Talented friends...

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
A friend of NinjaMasters has just started her own jewellery business and I said I'd take a look. There's genuinely actually some really nice stuff on there.

Lucy's Designs

So who else has friends that make jewellery or other stylish wares with their own website? It's good to get away from the highstreet brands from time to time :)

Btw, this isn't giving you an excuse to just spam, so I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread ;)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A friend of ours is an immensely talented artist who has a shop in the Arts and Crafts Centre in Manchester.

Anyone in Manchester should go and spend oodles of money there.

Her website is lilygreenwood.com.
  • Options
    This Charming Girl

Not a friend but this girl is on another forum I use and a few of my friends have bought her stuff and love it :)
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    A friend of NinjaMasters has just started her own jewellery business and I said I'd take a look. There's genuinely actually some really nice stuff on there.

Lucy's Designs

So who else has friends that make jewellery or other stylish wares with their own website? It's good to get away from the highstreet brands from time to time :)

Btw, this isn't giving you an excuse to just spam, so I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread ;)

Just noticed this thread. Thanks Helen. :heart:

Want to add that if you can't see anything on the website that takes your fancy contact Lucy and she can make up pretty much anything. She is making a lovely white gold and pink pearl braclet for Mrs Ninja's Xmas. :)