Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Xmas Booze

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are you getting in for Christmas?

I just bought a bottle of Smirnoff Blue and an Absolut Apeach to add to half a bottle of Absolut Grapefruit and a bit of Dry Martini. I think I'll be going the flavoured Martini route this year. I'll probably get a bottle of Kahlua before Xmas for some white/black Russians, but I'm not sure what else to get. So much on offer, so little time.

Comments

• Options
    baileys, num num:yum:
  • Options
    pineapple malibu n advokat (sp)
  • Options
    God knows but I might go and buy a bottle of vodka on my way home and have it for lunch :grump:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    We will have a single malt, some baileys and some midori. We already have vodka, malibu, rum, brandy, beer, alcopops.

Jeez, we sound like right alchies :| Shame they have all been on the shelves for ages.
  • Options
    Jeez, we sound like right alchies :| Shame they have all been on the shelves for ages.

Well if they DIDN'T stay on the shelf for ages, then you might be alchies! :p

We already have on the shelf Tia Maria, vodka, Amaretto, brandy, bacardi and advocaat in the fridge.

We will probably also get some JD and some Baileys. Oh and some Sheridans for the MIL.

Oh, and some Asti Martini.
  • Options
    Advocaat, Cava, Stella, Baileys
  • Options
    We have quite a lot already, but we are going to see what Dad ends up with before we buy any-hes a postman and half his round give him booze for Christmas presents!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I've already got Baileys, Southern Comfort and Glenfiddich liquer. Just have to get the beers in :thumb:
  • Options
    i'm staying with my sister and her family and my other sister and her bf this christmas. the one whose house it is asked me what i wanted to drink as her father-in-law is off on a booze cruise. he's returning with some malibu for moi. i shall of course be having it with some coke (of the coca cola kind).