Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

GF's Nipples

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just have a question regarding my girlfriends nipples. Now in the past I have never had this problem which is why im so thrown off and at a block on the matter. I just started dating this new girl who is great and all, but her nipples are never hard. I've played with them, I've licked them and nothing. Never has something been so frustrating... is she not in the mood? she appears to be, but maybe she majored in Drama class and im not aware of it. Is this common and i've just never met a girl like this before, does she have a low sex drive or what>

-Mike:crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    dont worry about it, some people enjoy nipple play, for others it's just a bit meh.

besides i'm sure there are other signs that she's in the mood, if you know what i mean...
  • Options
    my nipples go hard when im cold, not when im aroused. I thought that was just a myth.
  • Options
    Replicant wrote:
    dont worry about it, some people enjoy nipple play, for others it's just a bit meh.

besides i'm sure there are other signs that she's in the mood, if you know what i mean...

i love nipple play :( and i never actually doubted that she wasnt in the mood... its just soo puzzling because this has never ever happened before.
  • Options
    my nipples go hard when im cold, not when im aroused. I thought that was just a myth.

From experience I've found they go hard when they're played with too.

But all girls are different, I can't really talk with my experience of oh... 3 sets of breasts! Maybe my hands were cold :chin:

eta: 4 including my nipples ;)
  • Options
    eta: 4 including my nipples ;)

i bet you got those nice and hard.. lol :yum:
  • Options

I dont think i've ever noticed mine for hard when i'm aroused either, it probably is just a myth
  • Options
    I have met girls whos nipples dont get hard.

TBH the only time I have experinced stiff nipples is after I have been on a sun bed. :lol:

Im male btw.
  • Options
    well yeah I guess they do if theyre pinched too, but its an involuntary reaction, its not to do with sexual arousal. Her nipples not going hard, doesnt mean shes not turned on. I wouldnt go too mad in an effort to try and make them hard if they dont want to do it unless shes into nipple torture and blood blisters.
  • Options
    yea, sex isnt about the nipples :p. A bit of kissing on the neck, tickling her spine with your fingers, it's all part and parcel. Kissing / licking (never, ever pinching unless you want to die :)) nipples is lovely, but if they don't go hard, it's just one of those things...

Gosh I've made myself quite fancy a woman right now. :(
  • Options
    You should post pictures Floyd. I am the visual kind of guy, am afraid I can't help you there without photographical content :(
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    You should post pictures Floyd. I am the visual kind of guy, am afraid I can't help you there without photographical content :(

sorry pal those pictures are for my eyes only :thumb:
  • Options
    :lol::lol:

I wouldn't worry about it, mine seem to follow no rhyme or reason, other than they go hard when it's cold.
  • Options
    :lol::lol:

I wouldn't worry about it, mine seem to follow no rhyme or reason, other than they go hard when it's cold.

"The turkey's done!!"

:D
  • Options
    (never, ever pinching unless you want to die :))
    Or biting them ever. That just isnt fun.
  • Options
    Some girls have inverted nipples..So they don't really get erect.
  • Options
    Or biting them ever. That just isnt fun.
    Most of the time = :no: as it just hurts

Sometimes = :yes:

Depends how turned I am tbh.
  • Options

me too, I thought I was just a freak :chin:
  • Options
    My right nipple gets hard when it's being licked/caressed and when having sex, but my left nipple hardly ever does.
  • Options
    Most of the time = :no: as it just hurts

Sometimes = :yes:

Depends how turned I am tbh.

A girl bit my nipple and she mistook my screams of pain for screams of pleasure so bit harder. I was concerned she'd done serious damage, actually had to push her off in the end.

What is it with people trying to bite off other people's body parts and think it's arousing?
  • Options
    some girls nipples arent that sensitive or maybe she'd like a bit of pain like nibblin them or something cus i like it when my bf does this lol ask her if she actually does like them bein played with or not