Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

gggrrrr

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need to release, someone who I love dearly (a family member) fell in love with a guy that was seperated from his wife, it turned out he wasn't but she carried on and now in my eyes he uses her for a quick shag. she knows the truth but still does it....I can't say anything to her....I'm just so angry....when something matters to me I dream about it and now I'm dreaming about it loads...I wish he'd fuck off, it makes my skin crawl when he talks to me. this woman is so gorgeous, loyal and loving but she can't see what she's doing to his wife and herself, she's even tried to top herself when she 'tried' to break up with him.....I'm beginning to resent her.....ah just a rant

Comments

• Options
    That really sucks just having to watch someone youre close to make a huge fuck up when you cant do anything about it.
    I cant stand two timers either!
  • Options
    That really sucks just having to watch someone youre close to make a huge fuck up when you cant do anything about it.
    I cant stand two timers either!
    I fucking hate them, even more now, he tricked her into this making her think he was single, by the time the truth came out she was in love. I hate her for not being strong enough to quit. TBH I hate the fact that......I can't say it, it discusts me...ah I can't do anything or say anything, it's getting me down to the point where I think about it constantly. I think about ways I could shame her and make her look like the fucking twat she is.
    but she's someone I just could never do that to. this may sound horrible but I sometimes imagine him having a really nasty painful accident and dying, because I know the pain he's causing. I've never felt such hate before.
  • Options
    oh vicky, I know youre close to her, but you have to try and take a step back. I hope you can anyway.
  • Options
    I know I do, cause this person wouldn't pry in my sexual life, she's took a lot of shit off me before in the past. I'm just really hurting right now.
    I've got to keep my cool, the last thing she needs is me giving her my 2pence, she's quite fragile right now and I know I mean so much to her. If I showed her my anger and shame of her right now, when she needs me most, well.....I just don't know what it'd do to her.