Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Myspaaaace

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Alright whizz kids..I need some help and I don't know where else to turn :(...Aha!

So..I've hidden my comments and created one of those comment boxes.. But I want to keep the "View/Edit all my comments" link. Does anyone know how to chuck that back in?

Chaaaars

Comments

• Options
    I can't see your comments box at all?
  • Options
    Hey i'm sorry this isn't an answer to your question but it's another question to do with myspace so i'd put it in this thread. I apologise in advance for my complete ignorance and lack of computing skills, but i've only just joined myspace and can't seem to find anywhere how to change the background. I've been through all the edit profile options and have managed to add music and a photo slide show and everything but i can't find anything about changing the background. I'm sure i'm just being incredibly thick but please someone help me out here!
  • Options
    JJ454 wrote:
    I can't see your comments box at all?
    Yah, I've hidden it. :p

I just wanna know how to put the View/Edit all comments link in so people can view if they fancy being nosey.
  • Options
    Hey i'm sorry this isn't an answer to your question but it's another question to do with myspace so i'd put it in this thread. I apologise in advance for my complete ignorance and lack of computing skills, but i've only just joined myspace and can't seem to find anywhere how to change the background. I've been through all the edit profile options and have managed to add music and a photo slide show and everything but i can't find anything about changing the background. I'm sure i'm just being incredibly thick but please someone help me out here!
    Ahh, just google 'myspac backgrounds' or try pimpmyspace or something like that. Then you use a profile editor where you can change the background colour, background image, font colours, table colours, borders and much more. :thumb:
  • Options
    Ok your solution,

When you view your profile (preview profile) YOu will see 'friendid=numbers'

Copy those numbers and paste them in notepad or something similar

now go to a friends profile and click 'view all comments' and copy the entire link in the top bar

in the link , where it says friendid=numbers replace it with your numbers

then create a hyperlink with that link in , works wonders :p