Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

where can I buy holiday things NOW?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Been looking for flip flops and sunglasses. No joy. You would think shops would realise that people do actually go on holidays in the winter nowadays.

:mad: :banghead: :crying:

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I managed to get some flip flops from accessories for my hols a couple of weeks ago - however I wish I hadn't bothered as they were relatively expensive and I could have either bought them at the airport (loads of holiday stuff - because of course everyone's going on their hols!) or at my destination.
  • Options
    Accessorise is far too posh for Wolverhampton sadly. Yeah maybe I will buy some things over in Tunisia. :)
  • Options
    New look had some bikinis in the other day, and boots do sunglasses :) They always sell stuff at the airport too.
  • Options
    Primark have a small selection of bikinis.
  • Options
    Places like New Look and mk1 have sunglasses in their sale bins at the minute :) Whether there's any nice ones is another question :)
  • Options
    Catologdes such as littlewoods and additions do bikinis , flip flops all year round!
  • Options
    It might be easier for lads i don't know but topman(topshop), river island, envy, all of those type of shops seem to seel sunglasses all year round and house of fraser sell swim shorts/trunks all year round as well.
  • Options
    Im looking for sunglasses at the mo too and it's impossible to find any in the shops. I cant drive in the sun without my sunglasses :(