Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Gold seamed stockings

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know where i can get some gold seamed stockings like emma bunton(wel i think it was her) had on last weeks strictly come dancing!! I loved them , they are nude colour with just a gold line down the back!

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Well according to the TightsPlease website, Camille from Strictly Come Dancing has her own range of Aristoc stockings, which include a gold seam on chocolate hold up stocking...
  • Options
    Thank you soo much , these are great!!!
  • Options
    Oh my Oh my Oh my!!

Yes please!

Ha ha!! Good question Holliepop dear! I do believe my boyfriend and I would enjoy stockings like those :D

x
  • Options
    I got some nude diamante seamed stockings from John Lewis last year (don't ask!). Their hoisery section is ENORMOUS (and they have all sorts), as are those in most department stores.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I got some nude diamante seamed stockings from John Lewis last year (don't ask!). Their hoisery section is ENORMOUS (and they have all sorts), as are those in most department stores.

Aye! I went in around Christmas last year and bought about 5 pairs! Yay!