Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm soooo bored

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Woke up not long ago after coming home at 4am from clubbing ...

I'm soooo bored now ... unbored me please .. :)

Comments

• Options
    Well I've just seen at 7:30pm is the first ever star trek movie, don't think I've actually seen that one - so only need to kill 24 minutes ..

Sundays are well boring ...
  • Options
    Why is it that Sundays are more boring? It's like they're completely different from any other day.
  • Options
    Sundays really do suck arse. Never anything to do, nowt on TV.

And weekend is overrr.
  • Options
    I've gone swimming and then straight to see the new Bond. :D But as soon as I got home I started being bored. I'm too bored to even drive back to uni even if I should get going. Wheee.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    come and chat for half an hour or so
  • Options
    Sometimes sundays can be phat, I've been to some fucking good parties at people's houses and in clubs on sundays and been fucking mashed, but yeah most of the time Sunday is the day of Mong....doesn't make it bad, it's a day to recover after a hectic weekend by watching DVD's, TV and playing video games!
  • Options
    sunday is the day where i earn my pennies. the only day mind! the evenings are alright for me 'cause i get home from work, chill out with my parents and watch some telly. then i eat tea, chill out a bit more and head back to uni!
  • Options
    Woke up not long ago after coming home at 4am from clubbing ...

I'm soooo bored now ... unbored me please .. :)

weakling. I came home at 6:30, had lunch at 12:30 promptly, and returned from 2hours of football not an hour ago.

tztz...
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Why is it that Sundays are more boring? It's like they're completely different from any other day.

cos we're supposed to be good and go to church .. :mad:

Sunday is well boring ...

By the time you wake up (after being out all night on saturday) and want to do some shopping the supermarkets are already closing.
  • Options
    Fuck sake, only up there now after partying Saturday and most of Sunday. Fuck knows if I'll get some sleep now. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    I'm bored too. I must go to sleep soon, but first I need to sellotape a parcel together. Ho hum.