Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

fedup with life

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm just sitting here, lonely, depressed, no one to talk to..
Every day feels more painful than the previous.
I'm noticing how everyone got someone to talk to, hanging around with, atleast some type of friend, except for me. I have been in care in lots of placements and schools but i was but in chiredren home be beat up badly because i was not like them taking drugs and commit crime. I my stepfather used burn fags on me and bang me on roof abuse. Wakefield carers allowed the bully to go on there saw i was depress and upset but nobody listen what i said there just while not my job to sort out I had my stuff knicked door kick in the police where called but there just went while did noting then one day a cop came this lad boot me I kick him back when the copper was there I was arrest for it now then the mangers where blame social services then there blame the children manger pass the butt. Then my family was trace I run away from the children home to my aunts and took the police 2 weeks to find me there lie to me say we will not take you back there so went there there put me back there. Then there but in another chriedhome it was so sick the place and rough the careers never where police check and one staff assat me there accuse me but the changes again me was drop but pass the fr to them then to came to police there careers who abuse me I said I not going back there said you are so I sprit in there face there went quickly then this two blocks said we not let you run away I said I was get out there said we will restrain toke me back to the old chridhome. Then I move Devon where there lodges who let me down must because there promise we where find friends and other stuff none of them did anything so I said I what move back Yorkshire I only ask for one thing in my life is friends but nobody does what to help then you see all the people chatting. People except me to be quite not say anything when you stand up for yourself you get name calling or threat I will get my mates beat you up while lots of people have walk over me nobody seems help when you need help it always excuse we busy or we don’t know 3 lodges just make lots of money not doing anything for it when things kick off there like we kick you out and there never there. I don’t like anymore life is boring and crap because I move in Yorkshire but I will not know anybody like down here people in leaving care team just what you to failed I only ask for one thing it so difficult for them to this there throw lots money on people who provide bad service to youth people called Devon Youth Association the manger said we here to support host not the youth people I think why is called Devon youth association there employ people that don’t have a clue.

The system has failed me no friends and bad provides the mangers are pass the butt to other mangers. When things have gone tits up there like its all my fault so I ask for bully and provides go that and that. Sorry for my English its terrble because I been mock around. Another thing there said I could stay to I am 21 working then said no you been in collage been mislead information.

Not any tips for better life and friends?

Comments

• Options
    bump

bump
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear all this dude,
    There are people you can go to and talk to, search on google or something for places that can help you. Not everyone is like the people you've had experiences with man, seriously there are some really good places with some really good people to help you, search on the internet and you'll find them!
    Good luck!
  • Options
    I don't entirely understand what you're asking but all i can say is you make your own luck. Don't just sit around waiting for life to pass you by. I know tons of people who have exactly 0% ambition in life and are happy just to earn enough to get by in a dead end job.
    You're 21 now so plenty old enough to make your own choices in life. Why not try moving learning a trade. Go to near enough and brickies yard in the country and ask if there are any labouring jobs going and guarenteed you will get one somewhere. You can make friends that way through work (but dont try too hard!)
    Alternatively, are you any good at any sports, maybe joining a sports team would boost your confidence and moral.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    IWC wrote:

The system has failed me no friends and bad provides the mangers are pass the butt to other mangers. When things have gone tits up there like its all my fault so I ask for bully and provides go that and that. Sorry for my English its terrble because I been mock around. Another thing there said I could stay to I am 21 working then said no you been in collage been mislead information.

Not any tips for better life and friends?

Hi there IWC,
    I'm really sorry to hear that you've been through such a tough time. It's difficult to fully understand your post, but what I will say is that pill'ed is right - just because you haven't gained proper help from the people who are supposed to have supported you in the past doesn't mean that there aren't people out there who can help. The difficulty is, I'm not quite sure what your situation is now.

Someone else feel free to set me straight if the answers are actually obvious in the original post. If not, it would be helpful if you could try and answer the following...

What are your living arrangements now?
    Are you in any kind of employment?
    Are you in touch with your Aunt?
    Do you have any interests - either in terms of career or socially?

As a final point - if you feel that writing is very difficult then you may find it more helpful to talk to someone over the phone about your situation. You might like to consider supportline which offers confidential and emotional support on the telephone for children, young adults and adults who are socially isolated, vulnerable, at risk and victims of any form of abuse.

www.supportline.org.uk
    Tel: 020 8554 9004

I hope this helps ;)
  • Options
    thts a bit bollox really. sorry to hear uve had such a shit time so far but think on the brite side .. ur 21 n u have the rest of ur life ahead of you that thought always cheers me up a treat :D the best way to meet people is getting out there. join a club or go to a gig or something. getting a job is always helpful too because you meet so many new people through it and get money too ! good luck i hope it all goes well stay positive and it should be all good