Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Oh my god............ (I need to sound off to someone)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
2 years ago, I got in a MAJOR fight with a couple of select people who i had been my best friends since as long I can remember. At the time, they seemed SO wrong and i felt liek they were total assholes. we tried apologizing and making up but eventually we kept fighting until we vowed never to speak with one another again.

both parties moved on and found new best friends. now, this year i realized one of my friends for the asshole he was and realized I didn't need to put up with his shit anymore we got in a knock down drag out fist fight not to long ago and now WE hate each other.

so just now I was thinking about my fight with the first people I mentioend and I asked myself who my major supporter was in that. then, much to my horror and dismay I realized it was the evil coniving snake who i just beat the shit out of that had been egging me on and feeding my ego that entire time. I had abandoned my best friends for him.

and the more I think about it, looking back............ I think I was wrong.

Jesus christ, i'm a fucking idiot. I just drove away the best friends I ever had and ever will have and its all my fault. and now i've almost become a social outcast who no longer has anyone to call on a friday night. oh god, i've stepped in it this time. :nervous: :crying: :no:

Comments

• Options
    By the sounds of it there isn't much you can do except learn from your mistakes and move on.

Sorry to hear about what happened though *hugs* You'll find a new best friend at, atleast you was lucky enough to have some at some point in your life.
  • Options
    Been there mate. I did the same thing in secondary school. Luckily all my best best mates all live near me and went to different schools so i was only an outkast at school.
  • Options
    bump :crying: