Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sexy photographs - not nude or in underwear

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dunno why but ive always wanted to have a photographer take some sexay pictures of me.....but nothing rude or nude! just wearing amazing/unusual clothes+looking ace and all done up!!!!
any ideas? sorry i cant describe better..wil try to find some pics if i find some!

Comments

• Options
    I've always wanted the same thing done.
    ETA: I quite like something like this or this but they only really work if you've got a flat tummy (not that I'm saying you don't of course)
  • Options
    i love that 2nd one! something sultry....but not too tarty! where oh where does pics like that? i dont even know where to start searching!
  • Options
    I quite like this and this too.
  • Options
    Ooooo this is nice too.
  • Options
    The place I had my photoshoot experience would do it - www.doubletake-uk.com. Some of my pics are floating around the 'photo thread 8' tho they're not all that glamorous (as the point was to have some my grandparents could have on the wall!) but you get the idea.
  • Options
    I had some, er, artistic photos taken a couple of years back for my ex's birthday. Basically a friend of a friend who was "trying to set up a photography studio" (that never materialised, funnily enough) found out that I'd been talking about the idea and offered to take them. I had loads of different outfits, undies etc with me and they turned out really really well. I had some that were basically just nice, glamorous photos, and some that had a higher raunch factor for want of a better description.

Despite being a bit narked now that my ex has copies of them, I'm really glad I had them done back in the day when I was a hot young thing. Something to show the grandkids when I'm a wrinkly old prune, and I really don't think I'd dare to get them done now :no:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Despite being a bit narked now that my ex has copies of them, I'm really glad I had them done back in the day when I was a hot young thing. Something to show the grandkids when I'm a wrinkly old prune, and I really don't think I'd dare to get them done now :no:
    You can still post them though for, er......inspiration. :p
  • Options
    I reckon if you get in touch with various photographers some will have ideas on what you could do. Newer photographers may even do the shoot for free in exchange for building up their portfolio if you allow them to use the photos.
  • Options
    my friend had this done when she was about 18. i think they look awful! she doesn't have good dress sense anyway and she chose to wear this dress that was really low cut in a cheap way. so think carefully about what you choose to wear and the photographer you use also. think classy!
  • Options
    Holy crap there are some nice pics in this thread.
  • Options
    Tee hee hee! My boyfriend is a photographer and has very flattering skills.

Oh yes.
  • Options
    Holy crap there are some nice pics in this thread.

Just a shame il never look as good as them! :mad:
  • Options
    Ah don't be like that, I'm sure you will!!

Besides, it's the same for guys these days!
  • Options
    take some pictures by yourself.

i do. :D
  • Options
    oh id love something like this done too, just also dont hava clue where to get them done?
  • Options
    i went here http://www.thestudiolondon.com/index.html when i wont a competition.

They do all sorts...sexy, naked, underwear, classy, casual, magazine style.

I had this done (see attached). Its not particularly sexy but i didnt go for sexy ones.
  • Options
    Your really pwetty!! And they look really good...thankyou!
  • Options
    id love that done too. I think im going to when im livin in london at uni :D
  • Options
    http://www.doubletake-uk.com/experience_resources/secretlyyiours/secretlyyourstoo_more_02.aspx

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I just thought I would post this link for all those who were interested in this kinda thing.

It's being marketed as a Valentine's day thing. 50% - now £99 inc. 3 pics.
  • Options
    are you on commission?
  • Options
    briggi wrote:

or us.... like.. right now.
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    are you on commission?

Errrr... no.
  • Options
    take some pictures by yourself.

i do. :D
    Heh. Same here.

My ex has god knows how many um, revealing photos of me.

Still, if I do say so myself, they are pretty good! It wouldn't surprise me if he's still got them on his computer (although this worries me tbh and always will - wish I never did them! I'd like to think that he wouldn't show anyone though or distribute them. I trust him enough not to.)
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Heh. Same here.

My ex has god knows how many um, revealing photos of me.

Ewwwwww :eek2:

:p
  • Options
    *slaps you*
  • Options
    does JsT have some too? :p

i once let a lad video me and he showed his friends. :grump:

my ex used to show his mates pictures of me (he wouldn't have done if hadn't of said i didn't mind) but i didn't mind at all. he was proud. :D
  • Options
    No he doesn't :p Why would he?

The only person who has them is my ex of three years, lots of them.I was really naive and saw him as 'the one' so never thought I'd have to worry about the photos if we were to split up. He also has a VERY SHORT video. My ex loved my photos. He always used to ask for more and I know he looked at them on a regular basis. He probably still does. I doubt he would have deleted them tbh. HAHA.

Although we both hate each others guts now, I'd like to think he has enough respect for me to keep them to himself. I'd be horrified to find out other people had seen them (although, they are pretty good, lol - except a few odd ones which make me look weird)

I'd never do it again.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    or us.... like.. right now.

Yeah, right! :razz:

I was back at my parents' over the weekend and came across some semi-nudes I'd completely forgotten about (well hidden, thank God). In my second year of Uni my old flatmate ran off a B&W film of me on her white bed, her room had white walls lit by fairy lights. No frontal shots, just back/bum, a hint of boob etc, bedsheets around the waist etc. They were really impressive actually, I couldn't believe I forgot about their very existence. I guess it's just as easy to get a friend you trust to take them, much cheaper too.

Oh yeah, and if I thought I had a hope in hell of talking him into it, I'd love to get this lady to snap me and my fella. My brother and his girlfriend got some done that are out of this world.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Yeah, right! :razz:

worth a try ;)

A female friend made a few (hundred), but a friend of her who is (going to be) professional photographer, with an equipment more expensive than my car (if I had one). I have them here, but I'm not sure if I am allowed to share them...