Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Stupid naive little me :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, this girl who's been friendly with me for the past week or two, like asking me out and stuff well she invited me out tonight and we had a great time. Then her mate got a bit pissed and was like 'go on kiss each other you fancy each other' and we did heh. But the thing is, I'm still confused about stuff :crying: but I do like this girl, but I was trembling and things.

Now I've got double regrets, because I know theres no going back, but at the same time I think I've ruined it with this girl for not 'seizing the moment'. But I was shaking like a leaf. I'm not ready yet :( but she's really nice. Why is life so cruel?? I know I'm sounding like an idiot, I got home, gave her a goodnight kiss and explained it to her so she wasn't like 'omfg he hates me' because I do fancy her... sigh. What should I do guys? I've got a little break booked with another girl... but that's different. But I can't have both.

Either way I'm screwing things up. :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    Are you single??
    If so do what you like, don't let girls/situation dictate what you want to do. If your single then you can go on breaks with/kiss anyone you like and should in no way feel guilty about it.
    Chill out, relax, go with the flow and have fun, its what being youngs all about.
  • Options
    I know I'm sounding like an idiot

Maybe i dont get it, but you got what you want. Don't let it go !!
  • Options
    Its annoying because I thought for a moment a few days ago she might fancy me, but thought nah she was being friendly, so anyway - stayed being friendly with her and I dunno if I gave out the wrong signals or what. I thought to myself I was being stupid if I thought anyone would fancy me, and it turns out someone did which was nice but it's sprung upon me and I don't know how to react and I am in 'talks' with someone else about the state of that relationship so kinda a free agent but also kinda want to not get involved in anything else so it doesnt ruin everything.

Bahh
  • Options
    Go grab a beer mate, and stop worrying so much.

Everything works out in the end, if its not ok, then its not the end.

:)
  • Options
    Phoenix_ wrote:

:yes: Everything happens for a reason :p
  • Options
    Phoenix_ wrote:

I'm still hungover from last night! My eyes wont focus properly. Well they will, but they don't feel like they do. Gah! So much stress in so little time, see net & tech for what else is going on. It's cos I'm a bad person lol :p karma catching up!
  • Options
    I'm still hungover from last night! My eyes wont focus properly. Well they will, but they don't feel like they do. Gah! So much stress in so little time, see net & tech for what else is going on. It's cos I'm a bad person lol :p karma catching up!

you aint a bad person. You seem rather polite and honest from your posts on here.

Life just shits on you at times, thats why we all come here and rant away !!

:yippe:
  • Options
    I'm really annoyed at myself because I'm hungover and can't focus and it's annoying me because I can't think :(:(:(
  • Options
    I'm really annoyed at myself because I'm hungover and can't focus and it's annoying me because I can't think :(:(:(

Are you sure you aren't still drunk? You don't half keep telling us you are hungover :p Drunk people tend to repeat themselves.
  • Options
    Heh, I'm stressed. I don't think I'm still drunk, I'm just down now and want a hug :( and there is nobody, I'm ringing my mum right now but it's just ringing. It's like, the lack of focus is bothering me a lot because I can't think. I can't change my barclays because I can't remember what the passcode is. Sorry, I need someone to rant to :p but I have no MSN now.
  • Options
    Heh, I'm stressed. I don't think I'm still drunk, I'm just down now and want a hug :( and there is nobody, I'm ringing my mum right now but it's just ringing. It's like, the lack of focus is bothering me a lot because I can't think. I can't change my barclays because I can't remember what the passcode is. Sorry, I need someone to rant to :p but I have no MSN now.

I give you big big hugs and we can give eachother hugs in our misery and confusion. You sound like such a sweetheart, I wish I lived over there to have the opportunity to know you better :) :flirt:

Any girl would be lucky to have you, so take your time, take things slowly and dont stress about it all. It will all dawn on you what is the best thing to do and it will all be sweet :)

*hugs*

And you can rant to me any day sweetie. When you get MSN, add me if ya wanna :)