Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Another stupid "signs" post

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Gah. I've just started this new job, and the other week I was at this guy Dave's house (who I've always found quite hot even before I worked there) but circumstances arose and I was sat beside another hottie called Adam. I pulled Adam after many drinks and I don't want anything to come of it, the ting is, I was in work earlier collecting my wage and Dave was sitting down having a pint and as we exchanged greetings "yer gay" "no yer gay" he came out with, "well you puledl Adam, the gayest lad in here so shut up"

Is this because he was maybe jealous as my mate reckons? I mean we were all pretty wasted and she thinks that for him to notice I pulled this other work colleague means he must be jealous in some way. Ehm...so yea, what does everyone think? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    probably
  • Options
    I agree with lipsy. But then again he could just have been commenting or ripping the piss a bit. I don't think he necessarily has to be interested because he noticed, I mean I usually notice when my friends get 'friendly' with other people on nights out and it doesn't mean I fancy them. But it could be a sign that he does like you. Flirt with him and see where it leads.