Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hard to explain

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Oops :p

Comments

• Options
    Okay. So if he doesn't say the actual words, does he show you love through actions or something?

Going with your family for the weekend may be the best thing to do, a change of scene might clear your head and make things more obvious what to do.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    We went out with his friends last night. After he kept picking on me, my big nose, lack of sex, anything... it was just joking,
    i think thats really mean and i would be so upset if my boyfriend put me down in front of other people - joking or not. it also shows a lack of respect. it sounds like you have low self esteem, especially if you are always apologising for everything you do and him insulting you like that is going to make it worse. but do you think maybe you just think he doesn't love/like you because of the self esteem? some people just arent affectionate physically or with words. have you ever talked about it? apart form that one time you mentioned.