Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Council Costs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have an essay due in tomorrow at 12 pm so sorry if this is in the wrong thread but...

I need to find out how much Glasgow City Council spent on Fire Brigade Services and Street Lighting.

Help me please:(

Comments

• Options
    Im sure local authorities publish there accounts so Im sure the information will be available in there annual accounts?
  • Options
    Jazza wrote:
    I need to find out how much Glasgow City Council spent on Street Lighting.
    Not enough since the street light outside my Mums house has been on the blink for over a year and I keep falling off the kerb :yeees:
  • Options
    Jazza wrote:
    I have an essay due in tomorrow at 12 pm so sorry if this is in the wrong thread but...

I need to find out how much Glasgow City Council spent on Fire Brigade Services and Street Lighting.

Help me please:(

Google?
  • Options
    Jazza wrote:

5 boab fufty and ah boatle o' ginger :yippe:
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    5 boab fufty and ah boatle o' ginger :yippe:
    Funnily enough, after searching more I found out the cost of Fire Brigade Services and that was the answer! :razz: