Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Don't Panic

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't Panic are distributing TheSite.org promotion postcards over the next six weeks - in return we've agreed to let you all know about their poster design competition - here's the details

Design the next Don't Panic poster and win worldwide recognition. See your work on 120K posters distributed across the UK, Australia, Holland, Hungary, http://www.dontpanicmedia.com/xarpages/designaposter/

Don't Panic also produce an online magazine with 100% user generated content, we would love you to get involved. What's more the home page is a stocked with free stuff. DVDs, tickets, signed posters and all types of stuff.

http://www.dontpanicmedia.com

Comments

• Options
    Isnt this just a cheap way for a marketing company to get their work done for them?
  • Options
    Tut tut, how cynical you are - to be fair there's also the chance for an aspiring artist to get some major publicity for free - and in print rather than online.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'm sure they have postcards at our Uni so I hope to see some thesite ones very soon :D
  • Options
    Don't panic - HGTTG?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Managed to pick them up in our SU last night.

Very nice - great job.
  • Options
    Much as i'd like to enter this i think the skills required are far beyond my limits.. :(
  • Options
    Oooh this could be interesting
  • Options
    I had missed this thread but I found TheSite postcards in my Union cafe! I was dead excited and nabbed some to put out in Wellbeing Week last week.