Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Damaged goods!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm not circumcised and I recently had some rather aggressive sex with my girlfriend, stopped and then realised I was bleeding pretty heavily, in fact I was worried I was gonna die there was so much blood, lol! I'd cut the flesh connecting the skin of my penis to the head of it, ouch! Couple of weeks later I figured I'd be ok with some gentler sex but the same thing happened (less blood this time round).

Any ideas how long its gonna take to heal? I've read somewhere 6 weeks without masturbation is sufficient. I don't fancy seeing a doctor because I'm shy and it seems to temporarily heal quite quickly. Any tips or anything?

Comments

• Options
    Same thing happened to a friend of mine, he was cheating on his wife when it happened. He had to keep off it for about 6 weeks for it to heal, how he explained it to the missus I will never know. Will teach hime for playing away.

Go see your doctor, they have seen it all before so will hardly be shocked. Two uncomfortable minutes in the doctors surgery to get sorted and put you mind at ease has to be well worth it. Not sure what the treatment is if any at all but my mate was back to his usual self in about a month or so and laughs about it now.
  • Options
    slowpoke! wrote:
    I'm not circumcised and I recently had some rather aggressive sex with my girlfriend, stopped and then realised I was bleeding pretty heavily, in fact I was worried I was gonna die there was so much blood, lol! I'd cut the flesh connecting the skin of my penis to the head of it, ouch! Couple of weeks later I figured I'd be ok with some gentler sex but the same thing happened (less blood this time round).

Any ideas how long its gonna take to heal? I've read somewhere 6 weeks without masturbation is sufficient. I don't fancy seeing a doctor because I'm shy and it seems to temporarily heal quite quickly. Any tips or anything?

it happened to two friends of mine too. I heard it happens pretty frequently among men. Don't freak out. There won't be any lasting conditions.
  • Options
    You snapped your banjo string :lol:, my mate done that not so long back.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to go see your GP if your worried, he/she has prolly heard much worse.