Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pretty Insignificant - but still intrigued!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, yesterday afternoon I fell asleep and dreamt about an ex who I haven't uttered a word to and hardly seen in three and a half years, then this morning I was drifting in and out of sleep and dreamt about another ex who I haven't spoken a word to and hardly seen in three and a half years! Lol, now I know this isn't some sign from heaven that I should go out and get them back haha, but I just think it's strange that I dreamt about them both within a few hours. They are probably the two that meant the most to me and I still think about them now and again, but I haven't done for a few weeks. In both dreams, I was looking for them and then when I found them I either woke up or ran away lol. Anyone know what it's all about?! And is it wrong that I'm still slightly haunted by these girls after so long?! Anyone have similar experiences?

Comments

• Options
    i've dreamt loads about exes. theres one in particular who i dumped about 4 years ago yet i still have dreams where he tries to get back with me and its all horrible.

i sometimes dream about having lesbian sex with my mates but it doesn't mean i'm gona go do it. :p just forget about it!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i sometimes dream about having lesbian sex with my mates but it doesn't mean i'm gona go do it. :p just forget about it!

I can't forget about this! Do go on....! :D :yes: