Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

People with kids

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you are buying clothes for your baby and/or toddler, what do you look for in terms of style/quality and price?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Options
    If you are getting it as a present, stuff from Next, Baby Gap, Adams & Mothercare is good. Not too harsh on the pocket but expensive enough to call a decent present. Pretty good quality and it's high street stuff so won't be too bad fashionwise.

Personally I dress my child in Primark, Asda, hand me downs, and car booty. Sometimes TK Maxx if we're doing something posh. He's got some really lovely things but seeing as he spends most his time rolling in mud and digging up worms theres no point him wearing it.
  • Options
    Personally I dress my child in Primark, Asda, hand me downs, and car booty. Sometimes TK Maxx if we're doing something posh. He's got some really lovely things but seeing as he spends most his time rolling in mud and digging up worms theres no point him wearing it.

Ditto.
  • Options
    Would this be the type of stuff you'd buy and what price would you pay for it?

tch20017by3.th.jpg

dsc021541vk1.th.jpg

dsc022541vp2.th.jpg
  • Options
    I like the top and bottom pics. Not so keen on the middle one. I would pay a max of about £8. Kids grow out of things so quickly I refuse to pay more!
  • Options
    Around 8 quid if what I had in mind :)

Anyone else wish to add a comment on the original post|
  • Options
    my mum was telling me the other day that you can redeem nectar points in adams. so after doing the weekly shop in sainsburys, after a while you can go get your little'uns free clothes :) (or go get pressies for other peoples kids, if you shop in sainsburys)