Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

my latest news

Took a while to getthe internet connection all srted, ad its still not perfect as we can only get one pc connected at a time which is a pain. Bloody NTL plus having t get used to this new bloody keyboard!

House is cool. Plenty ofspace comp[ared to the old place, andneeds lots of decoratinbg and stuff but NMM has been working like a trooper

ANYWAY. Had my scan the other day ad everything is present, correct and as it should be......including a PENIS!!!

well if it wasnt a penis im not sure what th hell itwas, but it was a proper between the leg shot, looked exactly like a pair of balls and a penis to me, athough te dnt actually tell you in colchester hospital, but she knew i was interested and did kind of stay in that area for a while measuring his tummy! It looked pretty obvious.

I could have sworn it was goingto be a girl as the pregnancy has ben quite different to how I was with Lenny, but there ya go!

He was moving around plenty at the scan (I had some chocolate beforehand) It was lovely to see him. He kicks like mad now. Keep getting kicked in the bladder, which is a bit of a strange feeling

Will upload pics at some point.

:D
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aw, that's wonderful news Abbie, another strapping lad in the family then (almost certainly) :D Will be great to see pics when you get the chance!

How are you feeling anyway? Hope you're tickety boo :thumb:

Oh and congrats on having the house move over and done with, must be a load off your minds... and that you're keeping NMM busy with lots of jobs around the house ha ha!
  • Options
    Aww that's great news :) How far on are you now?
  • Options
    ANYWAY. Had my scan the other day ad everything is present, correct and as it should be......including a PENIS!!!

Nah, that's the umbilical cord :thumb:
  • Options
    im really fine now. 21 weeks an feeling pretty good. Sickness is over and I properly look pregnant now rather than just too many pies, so all in all, a nice stage I think.
    Yes definitely a weight off our mind to be moved, and nice to actually have a proper sized house to play in, rather than the shoebox we were in before - and its cheaper rent!!
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    aww im so pleased for you!! :D you make sure you put them feet up, and get NMM to treat you like a queen!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Once more, congrats! :D Keep on that way.
  • Options
    Glad the move went all well. Do you have any names picked out? How exciting. I can't wait for pictures in a few months ;)
  • Options
    Aww another wee bundle of joy. Congrats SCC :D
  • Options
    Aww I'm really happy for both of you. Glad to her the pregnacy's going really well.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Glad the move went all well. Do you have any names picked out?
    We were fine for girls names but agreeing on a boys name is proving to be a bit more difficult..
  • Options
    We were fine for girls names but agreeing on a boys name is proving to be a bit more difficult..
    Chad, Chad Sexington.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Fighting between George and Georges? :D
  • Options
    obviousment!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Fantastic news. My friend had her 20 week scan recently and I can't believe how fast its going!
  • Options
    Glad all is well :D
  • Options
  • Options
    gotta findthe digicam first but then I will :)
  • Options
    :yippe:
  • Options
    Took a while to getthe internet connection all srted, ad its still not perfect as we can only get one pc connected at a time which is a pain. Bloody NTL plus having t get used to this new bloody keyboard!

House is cool. Plenty ofspace comp[ared to the old place, andneeds lots of decoratinbg and stuff but NMM has been working like a trooper

well if it wasnt a penis im not sure what th hell itwas, but it was a proper between the leg shot, looked exactly like a pair of balls and a penis to me, athough te dnt actually tell you in colchester hospital, but she knew i was interested and did kind of stay in that area for a while measuring his tummy! It looked pretty obvious.

I could have sworn it was goingto be a girl as the pregnancy has ben quite different to how I was with Lenny, but there ya go!

He was moving around plenty at the scan (I had some chocolate beforehand) It was lovely to see him. He kicks like mad now. Keep getting kicked in the bladder, which is a bit of a strange feeling

Will upload pics at some point.

:D
    Can't wait to see the pics chicky, glad everything is going swell ;)