Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Freak out!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was out for a meal the other night in a local pub and mini-mini-ninja needed the toilet (he's potty training at the mo!) so I takes him to the toilets. After he had peed in the urinal (and the wall, floor, some of his trousers and my hands!) we washed our hands and went into a cubical to dry our hands with toilet paper (he won't use the blowers).

As we were standing there (I had my back to the open cubicle doorway) Reece told me to "beep-beep". I thought he was wanting out but he said "no the man behind you wants in."

I turned round to see no-one there and expected there to be someone in the toilets somewhere but no-one there. I told Reece this and he said "no Dad. he's right there." Pointing to the air right beside me. Cue hairs on back of neck!!

What's freaked you out lately?

Comments

• Options
    Eeek I don't like stories like this :(
  • Options
    being bitten on my boob in my sleep. :sour: :grump:
  • Options
    being bitten on my boob in my sleep. :sour: :grump:
    I woke up with scratches all over my boobs once. my bf was on nights and went mad when he came home in the morning, me naked in bed covered in scratches and protesting my innocence!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I woke up with scratches all over my boobs once. my bf was on nights and went mad when he came home in the morning, me naked in bed covered in scratches and protesting my innocence!

did you do it to yourself do you think? you maybe had an itch.

see my thread in the health bit. :crying:
  • Options
    did you do it to yourself do you think? you maybe had an itch.

see my thread in the health bit. :crying:
    God knows, to this day I'll never know but my nails weren't long!

Read your thread :(
  • Options
    I'll bet you'll find out a man was murdered on the site of the retaurant in 1839 with a hand blow dryer and his ghost roams the toilets waiting for a child afraid of blow dryers to recognise his plea for help from beyond the grave.

ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo

:D
  • Options
    I woke up with spider web all over my hair last week. Figure I must've ate the cunt while sleeping.
  • Options
    What was the scary bit rachie?

That he was married, or tried it on?
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Was out for a meal the other night in a local pub and mini-mini-ninja needed the toilet (he's potty training at the mo!) so I takes him to the toilets. After he had peed in the urinal (and the wall, floor, some of his trousers and my hands!) we washed our hands and went into a cubical to dry our hands with toilet paper (he won't use the blowers).

As we were standing there (I had my back to the open cubicle doorway) Reece told me to "beep-beep". I thought he was wanting out but he said "no the man behind you wants in."

I turned round to see no-one there and expected there to be someone in the toilets somewhere but no-one there. I told Reece this and he said "no Dad. he's right there." Pointing to the air right beside me. Cue hairs on back of neck!!

Wow, that's so cool! :D Unless he was joking with you of course. If I was you I'd have asked him to talk to the man and see if he replies, or at least to tell me what he's doing...
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I used to play with a little blond bo apparently in my room as a child. ;o Children are more suceptable to that sort of thing apparentl.

And I can't spell that word tbh ^ How am it spelt?
  • Options

My son always does that, He points to thin air and starts crying or says "What's that?!"

and he refuses to use the hand dryers!!! :lol: