Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shouls i kill her or what??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Right that guy i got of with at the party, has told me he likes me, i told him we could be friend,anyway! There is this girl, she fancies him like mad& wont leave him alone! I at the disko he done all he could to get her jelous(?) and it worked, but she wiz giving me daggers and looks all night, and at the end she ran out cryin! Then, she deneys it in front of every1 making me out 2 be the lyer i'm like yeah whatever!! I've tried talkin to her tellin her, he disnt like her and he can do what he wants but to her she owns him! Should i get her told and smack her about or jist wait for her 2 admit shes wrong??

Comments

• Options
    Don't be so stupid.
    A) Nobody's going to tell you to get violent, especially over something so small and childish
    B) Maybe this guy is actually screwing around on you, but just happens to be a good liar

Either way, wake up and grow up.
  • Options
    Thanx alot!!! would u like bein lied 2?? Think bout that!! This guy is like ma best pal i dont want some stupid bitch comin between us!!
  • Options
    If he's such a nice guy, how come he's trying to make someone else jealous? And how old are you anyway?
  • Options
    Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    firstly flirtdevil, you DID cheat on your boyfriend to get off with this bloke, so you can hardly turn round and moan about some girl who likes him and flirts with him and stuff. just a bit hypocritical dont you think?

and she denied what exactly? running out crying? or flirting with one of your (many) blokes? its up to him to sort out he way she acts towards him, violence is a stupid idea! he might be your friend but you dont own him either, especially as you arent even going out with him and are meant to be going out with some other bloke.

the bloke seems to be stringing you both along, maybe to see who he likes the most, or in case one decides hes not that great, by getting off with you and telling you he likes you, but he might be trying to make you jealous with the other girl. But as you have a boyfriend anyway, its not really a problem, is it??
  • Options
  • Options

he hates the stupid bitch! He wiz tryin 2 get the message through to her that he isni interested! Yeah, i've got a boyf but this guy has been 1 of ma best pals for...yrs!Id do anythin for him! No, he didni get of wi me 2 get her jelous! And for me 2 butt out "yeah i dont think so"!If sum bitch is after him, i've got to decide!(he lets me)!
  • Options
    He's a big boy now. Let him do his own dirty work.

It's not your place to do stuff like that. IMHO you are being incredibly immature about all this and you should grow up a bit.
  • Options
    Agreed, see my post on flirtdevils topic in the Sex forum for my opinion.
  • Options
    /
  • Options
    before you treat her like the guilty one u were the one who cheated, thats a very slutty thing to do.
  • Options

Yeah so what i snogged another guy big deal!That disni make me a slut,pal! This bitch isni gonna listen 2 any1 especially him so sum1 has gotta tell her! Look anyway!I've talked 2 the bitch there wont be a fight but theyr mite be tears!
  • Options

This is my 1st reply so sorry if it sounds crap! Ive read all your posts about this and it seems to me its none of your business, its his problem to get the girl of his back! Sorry if this sounds mean but GROW UP AND GET A LIFE and stop interferring in everyones social life! This guy might say hes your friend but your getting into these fights with other girls for him!Is he worth it! I think you should leave him alone and concentrate on your own life, coz u have a boyfriend.....or did he leave you coz ur a dirty ****!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Flirtdevil:

Yeah so what i snogged another guy big deal!That disni make me a slut,pal! This bitch isni gonna listen 2 any1 especially him so sum1 has gotta tell her! Look anyway!I've talked 2 the bitch there wont be a fight but theyr mite be tears!

I personally think ur mean possesive and bitchy. U must be a complete slag. (no offence, professional verdict)
  • Options
    Originally posted by dirty_harry:
    I personally think ur mean possesive and bitchy. U must be a complete slag. (no offence, professional verdict)

lol! I think I agree. Sorry!

• Options
    Kill her.

I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away.
  • Options
    I'd leave her alone flirtyfling, If u touch her no-ones gonna like u cos they will see what a bitch you are. No-one likes bitchy people
  • Options
    and your nasty boy/f aint gonna like u much and u'll look jealous and he will probably go with her (dont blame him)