Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

argh!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm really annoyed now:

we were just about to start getting into the actual topic in a lecture and the lecturer basicly told everyone that was talking (which seemed to be all the people from the other group that sit at the back) to get out because they were talking. none of them did, so he walked out instead. this guy was a really nice bloke, and the suject was quite good. we had been told at the start of the lecture that he would no longer be teaching us as he has to cover the head of college place as the former head of college is seriously ill. every time these people talk and mess everything up for the other group. and everytime he tells them to shut up or leave, and they do neither.

i thought that people would grow out of being so rude, but they don't seem to be. and it was jsut the same when i went on training a few weeks a go, and i must have been the youngest there by far...

i feel like making a formal complaint because these people are disrupting my learning. but i don't actually know if that will make any difference.

anyone else feel like a rant because they are having a crap day?

Comments

• Options
    My postwoman is off this week and there is someone covering her route, except he doesnt know my house exists and isnt delivering my mail, he's papping it through other random doors. Fortuntately the random people are bringing me it, but still :grump:

And Im waiting on a parcel that seems to have gone walkies too.
  • Options
    That's fucking appaling. That group of 'adults' can disrupt a lecture and force the lecturer to walk out. I'd bloody well complain.
  • Options
    i will be but again if you look at my NUS thread in politics i'm not too sure what can be done...and i will go talk to the head of division...
  • Options
    I's complain, it's one thing little brats doing it at school but these are adults. I'd complain as high as I could. This kind of rudeness makes me sick and it spoils it for everything.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I's complain, it's one thing little brats doing it at school but these are adults. I'd complain as high as I could. This kind of rudeness makes me sick and it spoils it for everything.

What ma sistah said :D
  • Options
    Minus my extremely poor gramma there!
  • Options
    as well as having bites on one of my boobs i've got a nasty spot on my chin. :crying:

:grump:
  • Options
    Was carrying beer kegs up sets of steps today.
  • Options
    Well surely he has a duty to deliver the lecture regardless of these disruptive students? It's not fair on the rest of you.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Well surely he has a duty to deliver the lecture regardless of these disruptive students? It's not fair on the rest of you.

True, but it's a bit hard to teach when everyone is mucking about and talking. I found this alot in Year 11 - hardly anyone was interested and we had crap teachers as well.