Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm useless - help me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Basically, I have til Saturday to find a pair of shoes to go with this dress. (I'm hoping the picture will work)

3170027214.jpg

I had seen some I liked, but I can't find them anywhere now, and they weren't the best fitting anyway.

Ideally, I'd like something quite dainty and subtle, I'ma rather small, dainty person and all the gorgeous big chunky shoes I see and love in the town aren't going to suit me unless I'm wearing jeans, rather than a little dress!

Anyone got anyideas, or seen anything about that might look good? (I've tried ASOS and no luck :()

Comments

• Options
    Tried Dolcis? I got some lovely shoes in there recently. They weren't the killer heels I went in for, but look gorgeous with a dress I have.
  • Options
    It's champagne pink and silver, right? I'm sure I saw the dress in Oasis and it is just gorgeous, I bet you're going to look sensational :D

As for shoes, I'd go for something like one of these two in the silver [both Next]:

121-370-G42w.jpg

118-116-X38w.jpg

The second has the edge for me, but I love them both. If you do go for either of those (or anything else on the Next site, there are loads of silvery shoes) then this code should work for free delivery: F8035.

If you want a slightly more closed shoe then maybe a silver peep-toe would be nice, I haven't seen any that aren't those gigantic, enormous elevator platforms lately though...
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    It's champagne pink and silver, right? I'm sure I saw the dress in Oasis and it is just gorgeous, I bet you're going to look sensational :D

That'd be the one. And thank you very much, I'm rather looking forward to wearing it! :)
    I haven't seen any that aren't those gigantic, enormous elevator platforms lately though...

God I know. I scanned the town during my lunch break today and there was nothing about - didn't think to check our local Next though, and those look ce, thanks hun, I'll have a peep tomorrow. If not, I ight brave online - but if they're not here intime, I'm in toruble :)
  • Options
    Faith:

711185.jpg

798785.jpg

Schuh

1107257620_exlg.jpg

1201597620_exlg.jpg

Something like these? Or less teetery?
  • Options
    I can handle teetering about don't worry. :) There all gorgeous, I'm feeling much more reassured about finding any now haha, was picturing showing up in my slippers (my giant duck feet ones ;))

I'llhave to persuade Mum in the morning me thinks :)