Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bit confused by text from ex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,

The ex and I split up just before

Comments

• Options
    Ignore it. shes probably trying to still exert some power over you so fuck her. It really annoys me when people are underhand (like when she was talking to this other guy while with you) so fuck the bitch.
  • Options
    Just forget about it mate, its not going to do you any good thinking about it now.
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    Ignore it. shes probably trying to still exert some power over you so fuck her. It really annoys me when people are underhand (like when she was talking to this other guy while with you) so fuck the bitch.

Not literally, of course...

edit: and I would say, even though you split, she still thinks you were a big part of her life for some portion of time, and she's attatched some meaning to that, and maybe it just got to her that you didn't seem to in the same way. Girls (and boys, but especially girls) can be sentimental beings.
  • Options
    and I would say, even though you split, she still thinks you were a big part of her life for some portion of time, and she's attatched some meaning to that, and maybe it just got to her that you didn't seem to in the same way. Girls (and boys, but especially girls) can be sentimental beings.
    Yeh I guess, I didn't look at it that way. Maybe she should learn how to treat people and they might not have to question their relationship with her then!

Thanks guys, yeh I'm going to forget about it, was just a bit miffed.

Cheers
  • Options
    take it as a compliment and leave it as that, she may just want a comforting reply to feel good about herself, or spark a reaction to see if you still care about the break up.

Dont give her the satisfaction just ignore it, is my advice
  • Options
    Ignore it, she's probably just reminiscing about old times and felt a flutter of regret and wanted to see if she could still get a tad of effection from you to make her feel better.