Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sexist Newell wants women banned from football

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Stupid cunt.

How about banning stupid brummie tossers from football?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    Stupid cunt.

I rarely post in here, but I will today, just to say what a complete and utter cock. He deserves a good slap.
  • Options
    She should not be here. I know that sounds sexist, but I am sexist, so I am not going to be anything other than that.

"We have a problem in this country with political correctness, and bringing women into the game is not the way to improve refereeing and officialdom.

"It is absolutely beyond belief. When do we reach a stage when all officials are women, because then we are in trouble?

What an ass.
  • Options
    ive said all along Mike Newell is a cunt. this just backs up what ive always belived in
  • Options
    Does anyone think that he has a point?

*waits for FA to act*
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

*grumbles about it being 8 years too late*

I don't know what it is about our 98 team, but Peter Hetherston ended up having to resign for saying something similar (but nowhere near as blatant) when he was Albion Rovers manager.

What odds Newell's dinner ended up in the dog tonight? :thumb:
  • Options
    We have a problem in this country with political correctness

Never a truer word spoken.

While we're on the subject why the fuck is Uriah Rennie still a referee? Pick the best for everything regardless of race, gender, hair colour, shoe size blah blah blah
    It is tokenism, for the politically-correct idiots

Hes right, load of bollocks.
  • Options
    What a bastard. If they are doing they're job, whos he to stop them. One of my female mates is a trained referree...at the age of 20.
  • Options
    If a woman can do just as good a job as a man why shouldn't she be doing it.
  • Options
    What a twat. I wouldn't care if a horse was the referee as long as it did a good job. It's a stupid idea to potentially cut out half of the best referees because of their sex, because you know he'll be first to complain when he's lumbered with a crap referee. And the other point is that age shouldn't be a factor either. I wonder how many decent referees have been lost because they were too old to referee, even though they were still able to pass all the fitness tests and were capable of the standard required. But I would prefer more referees who actually have some experience in playing the game, because they should use a bit more common sense, rather than always going by the book.

But it does raise an interesting point with regards to the mixing of men and women's sports (particularly when it comes to players). If a woman is good enough to play against men in whatever sport (golf is quite common), then should she be allowed to? And then if the sport is mixed in this way, then should they allow a women's only tournaments?
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    While we're on the subject why the fuck is Uriah Rennie still a referee?

Why shouldn't he be, he's a better ref than at least eight other Premiershit referees.

Not that you're dragging his name up because he's black, of course :rolleyes:

This all came about because Newell's side didn't get the decision, which makes the cock look even more pathetic. The decision wasn't given to his team because there wasn't a decision to give, not because she's a woman.

I think he should be banned from the touchline for at least 15 games.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Why shouldn't he be, he's a better ref than at least eight other Premiershit referees.

Not that you're dragging his name up because he's black, of course :rolleyes:

You must be joking most of his decisions are terrible when it comes to the big games.

I couldn't give a fuck about his colour, can't say the same for the FA.
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    You must be joking most of his decisions are terrible when it comes to the big games.

And so are the decisions of about 10 other Premiershit refs...
    I couldn't give a fuck about his colour, can't say the same for the FA.

Why mention him ahead of, say, Three Cards Poll, then?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    And so are the decisions of about 10 other Premiershit refs...

Why mention him ahead of, say, Three Cards Poll, then?

Maybe he just stands out more in my memory as hes cost us a few matches vs Liverpool, Arsenal etc

I mentioned him because he would have been fucked off years ago if he was white.

Saying that I thought he was ok on Tuesday, maybe he just buckles under the pressure of big games.
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    Maybe he just stands out more in my memory as hes cost us a few matches vs Liverpool, Arsenal etc

And there we get to your real point.

You mean he doesn't give you soft penalties at the Streford End!

Heinous.
    I mentioned him because he would have been fucked off years ago if he was white.

Like Elleray and Poll did?

He was by far and away the best referee in the Football League 10 years ago when he got promoted.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    And there we get to your real point.

You mean he doesn't give you soft penalties at the Streford End!

I can't have that, he made equally useless decisions against whoever we happened to be playing. Was well out of his depth.
  • Options
    He's right, they should be in the kitchen where they belong. ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    According to the BBC Gossip Column, he could get the sack for saying this...
  • Options
    And that's a surprise?
  • Options
    So looks like Newell could face the sack after this ordeal.

After recent sacking of Ian Dowie, it could be a possibility that the Uglist team, with the uglist town, uglist fans and stadium in the country could end up with the uglist manager.

poor luton
  • Options
    Hes apologised and that should be the end of it, obviously a heat of the moment thing. Hes probably had to grovel to his Mrs I'm sure he wishes he never said it :D