Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Internet Friend Hunt

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Everyone, I just registered today and I have a question.

I have a serious lack of friends. Well actually I have got friends but over the last few years they seem to have all moved away. I'm still in touch and everything, but it's not the same as having local mates, and i'm tired of staying in and being a sadcase all the time.

Everyone always says you should join clubs and do activities and I've tried that but found it hard. I'll talk to anyone but can't go from chatting to actually being mates. So had an idea to look on the internet but don't know if it's a good idea.

Do those "looking for friends" sites work? I want to meet nice normal people who might be new to the area or in a situation like mine but not wierdos or perverts. Has anyone met new reallife mates through a site like that or have suggestions for good sites I can look on.

Thankx :heart:

Comments

• Options
    If you chat around here I'm sure you'll pick up some mates soon enough.

I use to go onMSN profiles and look for girls in my area who were single to be my friend. Worked well enough :thumb:
  • Options
    Like ShyBoy said, if it wasnt for the fact that I dont really want any connection between this profile and RL, in that I dont want anyone in RL to know what I've bitched about on here, I'd be quite happy meeting up with some of the people here too :)

... a/s/l? :p
  • Options
    na, I dont truts no fucker UI ent known sonce childhood. theresa dfew but they're privaleged, and not just coz momma told em so - depends on the size of the freakin yacht ya git me init fa reaaaaal blad?