Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

people say that its insane, i love to feel the pain

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, so ive really really really liked this boy for like ever, and its not gonna go n e where as i am also a boy, i mean im fine with all that now, i just want someone and i want him!
i dont know wat to do, i mean its not the healthy option to like him is it? but what struck me the other day is i dont actually want to stop liking him, i like him to much, does that make any sense?

ignore me if im talkin crap, otherwise n e help would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    unrequited love (or lust - whatever). That's a crap one. I have someone who will always hold a special place in my heart, nothing has ever happened and nothing ever will. I deal with it by enjoying our friendship, savoring the time I do get to spend with them and not spoiling the closeness by giving any clue to my feelings. I lock them away in a little box in the back of my mind, to be taken out and sometimes fantasized about in the knowledge that I can put them away and get on with my life. Guess what...I even fell in love with someone else. Nothing will change how I feel but I don't let it interfere with my life. Enjoy liking this person, and be happy let it stay that way. Accepting the way things are is less painful than yearning for the impossible.

I dunno. not much help I suppose. Maybe It'll all work out, what do I know?!

Good luck.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stupid:
    ok, so ive really really really liked this boy for like ever, and its not gonna go n e where as i am also a boy,

Is he gay?

If so, then just go for it, you never know how he'll react until you ask!

Otherwise, hmm...dunno. Probly best to leave it if you're sure he wont return your feelings.