Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Morning After Pill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i took the morning after pill for the first time about 1 1/2 months ago?!
it said that your period may be a couple of days late/early but mine was about week early and now my 2nd period is about 2 weeks earlier than normal
before i took the pill they always came on time but now it seems they are a bit messed up, is this normal? or is there something wrong?

Comments

• Options
    Is your second period 2 weeks earlier than normal bearing in mind that the previous one was early?

If your last period was early then you'd expect the next one to come x days after the start of the previous one, where x is the length of your cycle. The high levels of hormone in the MAP can throw your cycle off track a bit, but if this one was only a few days earlier than you'd expect (based on the previous one also being early), then that's not too bad and things'll probably settle down.
  • Options
    this one was about maybe 12 days early than my last period (the one after i took the pill) so its quite a big difference:/
  • Options
    If you're worried about it then go and talk to your nurse/doctor.

'Normal' cycles are between 20-40 days though.