Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I Need Advice About This Guy... Please!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok heres the deal...

I have been friends with this guy since December last year. We saw each other for about a month then he started goin out with this girl. He is still with her now and me and him have become really close friends.

The thing is that I STILL really like him. I just cant get over him. Everyone says he likes me too from the things he says and his body language etc but I keep thinking he cant. He's always trying to find out if I still like him by askin every question around it though!!

I accidently sent him a txt message the other day that was about him (instead of sending it to my friend!) and now he won't stop askin about it. I know he thinks I like him (he even asked my friend the other day if I did) but I don't want him to know for sure!!!

I don't want to go out with him because I know what he's like now but I don't think I can keep my feelings hidden away any longer.

I really dont know what to do and really need advice because I dont want to spoil our friendship.

I AM JUST SOOOO DAMN CONFUSED!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shezza:
    Ok heres the deal...

I have been friends with this guy since December last year. We saw each other for about a month then he started goin out with this girl. He is still with her now and me and him have become really close friends.

The thing is that I STILL really like him. I just cant get over him. Everyone says he likes me too from the things he says and his body language etc but I keep thinking he cant. He's always trying to find out if I still like him by askin every question around it though!!

I accidently sent him a txt message the other day that was about him (instead of sending it to my friend!) and now he won't stop askin about it. I know he thinks I like him (he even asked my friend the other day if I did) but I don't want him to know for sure!!!

I don't want to go out with him because I know what he's like now but I don't think I can keep my feelings hidden away any longer.

I really dont know what to do and really need advice because I dont want to spoil our friendship.

I AM JUST SOOOO DAMN CONFUSED!!!!!

I think you should be careful not to jeapoardise this lad's other relationship before you do anything else. You should find out how serious he is with this other girl and how much he likes her. If it isn't serious then i think you should admit your feelings to him and let it flow from there. But you must also choose the right moment and make sure whatever you do say won't jeopardise your friendship. Telling him you want to shag his brains out won't help, but telling him that you still have feelings for him, and want to make something of it will probably be constructive.
    I hope this helps, as this is my first post for a while on relationships.