Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

offline for a few days

Been moving house all week, but moving the last bit of stuff today. Will be offline till the 12th (unless can blag a go on someone elses computer)
dont miss us too much!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Moving house is a mish,
    Hope you're happy in your new home :)
    Speak laters
  • Options
    Good luck with the move! I hate moving house :grump:
  • Options
    oh its a pain. Were getting it for cheap rent as theres so much decorating to be done and a few repairs which the landlady isnt interested in doing, but I dont care really. A 3 bed house with 2 gardens, for cheaper than my 1.5 bed tiny place were in at the moment. Im just looking forward to having the SPACE, be especially good for when the baby comes.
    Ive been feeling shit the last few days with a chest infection too, but Nmms been great and pretty much done everything so I can take it easy :heart:
  • Options
    You can go on my computer. Aaww new house. So cool! I was just thinking the other day how were all the babies coming along...
  • Options
    I was just thinking the other day how were all the babies coming along...
    Well im back online the same day as I have my next scan, so maybe ill even have some pics to show you all.
  • Options
    Well im back online the same day as I have my next scan, so maybe ill even have some pics to show you all.

OOh :heart: I shall be looking forward to that! :D Hopefully the move goes smoothly!
  • Options
    Hope the move goes as smoothly as possible. :)
  • Options

ooo exciting stuff, how far along are you now?
  • Options
    As opposed to me who was offline for a few weeks!

I now have my computer in my flat, though no internet, I have myself an IBM thbinkpad with a wireless card, so when I get home tonight I might see if any neighbours have an unsecured wireless connection :-)