Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

One of you good people must know...

I've just bought an Ericson K610i, and i can't for the life of me change the cover on it. Does anyone know how to do it?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you tried throwing it at the wall?
  • Options
    Have you tried throwing it at the wall?

This would be my way also, I wouldn't think to ask others:cool:
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    I've just bought an Ericson K610i, and i can't for the life of me change the cover on it. Does anyone know how to do it?
    i've got that one.

as far as i know it doesn't have interchangable covers.
  • Options
    its not got a changeable fascia i dont think

have a look here

http://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=870

thats for a 750i i think but the principle will be the same, not for the feint hearted. but from the modding ive done in the past (not really phones) it doesnt look like you could damage much if you tried. but be careful.
  • Options
    i know you can get them in 1 of 2 colours (i think that's it) but i doubt they have changeable covers.

which colour have you got?
  • Options
    i know you can get them in 1 of 2 colours (i think that's it) but i doubt they have changeable covers.

which colour have you got?

I got sold a cover for it! But have now realised you can't change the covers so i've been conned out of £6 :grump:

Mines white which isn't too bad!
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    I got sold a cover for it! But have now realised you can't change the covers so i've been conned out of £6 :grump:

Mines white which isn't too bad!

I don't know about tha tparticular phone, but sometimes to change the cover you need to unscrew the screws in the cover. I just got, it has an interchangable cover, but its not just a pop out one. There are 4 mini screws in the cover and back. If a cover can fit, there is a way to get it off. Even if theres not a cover that can fit, theres still a way to get it off :p