Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

texting the ex. drunk.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID I DO THAT??????????????????!!!!!!!!

months of saving face and perfect aloofness and making it seem like i dont care have been ruined in one single drunken moment at 3 in the morning!!

and i have a hangover.:crying:

Comments

• Options
    ah the joy of alcohol.

if it was sent at 3 AM it'll be quite obvious to him that you were drunk :p
  • Options
    it was obvious i was drunk anyway i reckon as my attempt at writing 'little' turned out to be 'litjk'...

sara cox GIVES me a fucking hangover dont get me started.
  • Options
    Ah, it's never good.

I either delete my exes numbers now, or if I need to keep them I put them under a horrible name like Babe:Pig in the City or something :thumb:
  • Options
    Phones and drink are a bad mix. I tend to waste like a fiver ringing all sorts of cunts at 5 in the morning and shit.
  • Options
    HAHAHA.

I'm AWFUL for texting my exes.

I've not done it in a long long time though. Most probably because they don't even cross my mind anymore even when I am pissed :yippe:
  • Options
    I used to be awful for texting my ex. Luckily I dont do it anymore cos I have a lovely boy to text/ring and annoy :yes:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    ive never been too bad at texting the wrong people when drunk. my friends just get loads of messages that say "hij babus, i jugy wsanrt yru tknohw i lofve yort lotds! xxxxxxxxxxxx xx x"

then in the morning i wake up to the same sort of messages back!
  • Options
    I squandered a perfectly good chance to get a nice girl's mobile number today so I'm annoyed also.

I did that on Wednesday night with a guy :(
  • Options
    It's even worse when you're on Ecstasy...you rince money just cos you want to have an hour long chat about some bullshit with your ex or mate that you haven't seen in years, cos all of sudden you love them and want to stay in contact for life.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Alcohol = Truth syrum
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    Alcohol = Truth syrum

an unfortunate truth indeed. :)
  • Options
    Hah I was doing that Friday night, my mate was reading the texts from him like 'he wants to do WHAT to your WHAT?!'
  • Options
    lol! I havnt done that yet, but i've got a party coming up next saturday and my ex's stalker will be there and also alcohol. So i've got a feeling that a few words will be said.
  • Options
    know how you feel!! i drunken text aaall the time. and generally it doesnt end up good

last tuesday i got completely wankered and ended up texting a guy i like saying "im a little pished right now. i want you to fuck me" considering ive only been out with him once and im not sure if he really likes me as much as i do him, that was NOT a good thing to do.

luckily he texted me back in the mornin saying he was very flattered but was at home ;) luckily! now im seeing him tomorrow night :D
  • Options
    I drunk texted exs normally saying how much I hate them and small their dick is. I'm very good at deleating numbers now.
  • Options
    I never really text drunk. I don't need to, I embarrass myself enough when I'm out in the evening :o
  • Options
    :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Let me tell you my reaction.

"Texting the ex." - yeah, who cares?
    "drunk" - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YOU DIDN'T!!!

Even worse is, if you mis-sent something very... ummm... "confidential" to the wrong person. Sober. So you instantly realize it. Then waiting for the answer.........
  • Options
    haha i actually did that as well, i was going out with one boy and was madly in love with his best mate, who hated me so i was bitching about them both in a text to my mate.... i think as i searched for the number in my fonebook i thought 'wouldnt it be awful if this went to X', and then sent it to him. grrrrrrrrr...
  • Options
    used to always do it

but if he didnt reply, i`d have conversations with myself thru texting him, if u get me....

"you awake?"

no reply

" i guess ur asleep then"

no reply

"or out and u cant hear your phone"

no reply

"sorry for textin u, i`m just really drunk"

no reply

"actually, i`m not sorry at all"

haha, sadddddddddddd
  • Options
    lol, i used to all the time...now my friends make me leave my phone at home if ive just spilt up with a girl :thumb:
  • Options
    At least your not like me, i always start an argument with my current boyfriend about something that in reality i dont care about so then he'll be moody with me for ages:(
    and ill just hate myself hehe
  • Options
    Delete number, repeat delete number.