Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

3 week period

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what does it mean when a girl is having her period for three weeks?

Comments

• Options
    That she needs to eat plenty of red meat and dark chocolate and spinach and probably ought to see a nurse/doctor as hormones have decided to be evil for a bit.
  • Options
    maybe shes having a miscarriage, or maybe shes on hormonal contraception that doesnt agree with her or hasnt settled down yet.
  • Options
    i had that once so i went to the doc who gave me hormone tablets which helped but it came back wit a vengence after i finished the tablets so he gave me the pill which sorted me out.

ship her off to doc to sort her cycle out
  • Options
    Hope everythings alright chuck :thumb: I'd go to the doctor, just to talk to him about it, as he's better informed than us.
  • Options
    shes getting sex from someone else instead!?
  • Options
    i had a 2 month period over the summer the doc said it was "perfectly normal" sometimes your hormones go a bit haywire but they generally settle down again. or theres always going on the pill miracle drug that it is
  • Options
    Is she on the pill by any chance? That happened to me on mycrogynon, i changed to Ovysmen and it stopped.