Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hollyoaks: What was said

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For those who missed the chat with Kent Riley, or those who were there who want to remember their brilliant questions the transcript is now live - go check it out in the social -

Chat with Hollyoak's Kent Riley

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    aaah cant believe i missed that :( you got any others in the pipeline jim?
  • Options
    We're looking at experts to give advice on different subjects and at the same time we've got marketing with their eyes open for possible other celeb chats
  • Options
    Ooo i bet you edited out the bad bits huh ;)
  • Options
    You missed my question off :(.

Ok, next I think if we're doing careers and stuff, someone stupidly rich. Who's that guy who points his finger at people and says you're fired. Him. Get him Jim :( please?
  • Options
    icey: Have you ever been to your character's namesake city (Chester) and if so what did you make of it?
    Its all lies! Thats not what i said, i asked him if he'd ever been to kent :p
  • Options
    xsazx wrote:
    lol Alan Sugar (english one) or Donald Trump (USA one)

Alan Sugar, there is no other.

Who's the guy off halifax, I want him to give me extra! Is he actually a banker, or is he just an actor? a PRETENDER :mad:

I think in 19 years I've been on this earth, he's the *coolest* banker I've seen.

N.b. if you're a bank dude person then it's impossible to be fully cool, as you wear a suit. Unless of course you moonlight as a cyber hacker-cracker-p2p-filesharing-greasemonkey-overclocker-pcguru geek dude, then they balance each other out :-).
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    icey wrote:
    Its all lies! Thats not what i said, i asked him if he'd ever been to kent :p

oops :lol: my bad. Sorry icey.