Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Speed Comedown ow.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been up all night on some strong UK speed (sulphate).
Right now I'm not feeling to clever after also going to a rave on friday and having 10 E's at least over Friday and Saturday, with little sleep Saturday night.

I know this is a harm reduction site, but do you think it's worth another bomb to take the edge off a bit until I pick up my script for Diazepam later today?

I know this is asked all the time but I'm feeling really scatty, is there much else I can do to make myself feel better without any more 'phet? I've eaten. Hydrated. Have got some Codeine 30mg Paracetamol 500mg tablets, is APAP ok with Speed? I have no other drugs or vitamin suppliments etc.

I would appreciate helpful comments and not people telling me I'm stupid hahaha.

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    I wouldnt take anything else tbh. Id try and get as much sleep as you can. Lavender, warm bath, hot milk and a duvet.
    If you take stuff to try and cope with a comedown youre going down the junkie route. Comedowns are shit, but theyre part of it.
  • Options
    Just ride it out, a warm bath is a good idea, then if you can just lay in front of the TV and veg out watching the Simpsons or something like that.

Pushing it further with more speed is just putting off the come down for a while longer, and the longer you put it off the worse it will be.
  • Options
    I feel for you mate,
    I remember the days of having real bad comedowns off Speed and when you've been going a few nights before on pills e.t.c...proper grim
    Haven't gone on a bender like that for ages though, in fact I haven't done Speed in a while, but the way I coped with the comedowns was just having a nice warm bath and getting myself a fat bag of chronic skunk to blaze...then I'd get the munchies and eat, then fall asleep and sleep it off.