Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Milburn

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone going to see them soon? Or has already seen them? I've got two tickets for me and my boyfriend for his birthday - he's never been to a gig before so I'm well excited about taking him!

Also - anyone know where I can get a sneaky download of their album before it comes out tomorrow?! ;)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    They're not too bad but all there songs seem a little cheesy and contrived for my liking. Good enough to get me dancing on a friday night though.
  • Options
    http://oink.me.uk/details.php?id=844993 for the album. Problem is that I'm not sure how you actually go about joining the website if you're not already a member. Sorry, that's probably not all that helpful.

I've seen them live. Supported the Rifles at a small gig in Shottingham. I liked them enough to buy a tee-shirt - not sure what that says about me. They're good but as far as the album goes, it's better to pick and choose songs rather than listen to it all the way through. I find it a bit samey samey.
  • Options
    I ended up buying the album... I saw them live last Friday night and they were fucking brilliant. Really impressed. :D
  • Options
    Oh God. Didn't realise how long ago you posted that. It was just at the top of the NEW POSTS section and so I assumed you'd posted recently. Glad you enjoyed them anyway.
  • Options
    ha. Thats my fault, sorry. Haven't been here in a while and was reading over the posts from the last few weeks and ressurected it...