Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

You know what

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I missed my other birthday, but i have been here for over 5 years now!!:eek2: :eek2:

I have this wonderful website to thank for meeting my lovely man (although don't tell him i said that).

And i have been given some great advice over the years, especially back in my darker days.

So thanks thesite and the people on it, you rock:thumb:

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Happy Thesite birthday love :heart:
  • Options
    Well done.

I keep thinking, will I be a member of this site in 20 years time? It's a worrying thought tbh.
  • Options
    haha i sometimes think that too. like will i still post every now and again when i'm married with kids?!

i doubt it.
  • Options
    haha i sometimes think that too. like will i still post every now and again when i'm married with kids?!

i doubt it.

Well i am engaged and have one child lol.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday :p

4 and a half years here for me :eek:
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:

I keep thinking, will I be a member of this site in 20 years time? It's a worrying thought tbh.
    You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    Well i am engaged and have one child lol.

i didn't mean it like that.

i mean as in it'll probably be in around 10 years time and i doubt i'll still be around.
  • Options
    i didn't mean it like that.

i mean as in it'll probably be in around 10 years time and i doubt i'll still be around.

I know :) but i hadnt even met chris when i joined so its been a long time.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Happy Birthday!

Just about half a year longer than you -but I've missed about one and a half.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:

I wonder if I will? :chin: Even though I'll be getting on for 60. Eek! Now that IS a worrying thought.

I could be TheSite's resident Nan. :lol:
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    4 and a half years here for me :eek:

Good god, me too! :shocking:

What a difference 4 and a half years makes!
  • Options
    Four years for me. It is something I ponder about every so often, whether or not this current set of people (or some of them at least) will still be posting on here in years to come. At the moment, people are experiencing the 'net where people never had it before, so we're like the first "generation" to have the ability to use places like this. In a way, it falls to us to leave a legacy for those that follow.

Or something.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Mist wrote:
    Four years for me. It is something I ponder about every so often, whether or not this current set of people (or some of them at least) will still be posting on here in years to come. At the moment, people are experiencing the 'net where people never had it before, so we're like the first "generation" to have the ability to use places like this. In a way, it falls to us to leave a legacy for those that follow.

Or something.
    You make me feel so proud... As if I'm one of the great pioneers of our century. *sniff*
    :p
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I know, I can't believe i've been here for nearly 4 years! Quite scary.
  • Options
    Five and a half years, I expect one day I'll get too old but for now I'm happy with this place- its fantastic procrastination.