Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Air Attack

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
www.airattack.co.uk

get regsitered, download the game (8mb) and follow the log in instructions. whip out your joystick and get playing this amazing game.

anyone remember BT Wireplay? back in the 90s there was no gamespy. It was basically between Kali.net and Premium rate dial ups like WireplayUK. brilliant!

Comments

• Options
    I remember wireplayUK, and airattack. I once rang up a phone bill of £1000 playing duke nukem 3d on wireplay :)
  • Options
    noog wrote:
    I remember wireplayUK, and airattack. I once rang up a phone bill of £1000 playing duke nukem 3d on wireplay :)

jees 1000grand. were you living with parents? dn3d was amazing. the part i hated was when you looked up or down it was the only rubbish part. ever use build in the atomic edition? that was ok. fav maps? stadium, and any of the maps in hollywood hollocaust. abyss was popular too but too big.
  • Options
    LA Meltdown (or was it LA rumble) was the most popular, i even mastered bugging into walls. :D
  • Options
    I once rung up about 500 quid with Counter-Strike... when CS used to be a good laugh.