Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why does one get the munchies?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Really late at night? I mean, it just doesn't make sense to me, it's not fair, I would go and cook but don't want to wake everyone in the house up. SOooooooo hungry :(.

Are there any fish and chip shops in York???

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Because your last meal was quite a while ago?

Stop smoking pot, it solves the problem :p Anyway, back on track, always keep a box of cheerios in your room for this situation.
  • Options
    I don't smoke anything...

My last meal was about 7pm. Ooh, I could slaughter a kebab :crying:

I might just go to bed and be depressed. I want food :(:(:(
  • Options
    Really late at night? I mean, it just doesn't make sense to me, it's not fair, I would go and cook but don't want to wake everyone in the house up. SOooooooo hungry :(.

Are there any fish and chip shops in York???
    Theres one on Bishopthorpe Rd but thats too far away. Theres also a few in town which are also too far away. I don't think theres one anywhere near campus tbh. The nearest chippy/take away would be on Theif Lane I think on the way to town :chin:
  • Options
    Really late at night?

It's funny, but it's also the only time when kebabs seem like a good idea...
  • Options
    I had a lovely kebab last night!

Yeh I always get peckish late at night, usually end up making toast or some shit to keep me going.
  • Options
    It's funny, but it's also the only time when kebabs seem like a good idea...

Kebab's always seem like a good idea! :yum: But yeah, they seem better when you're pissed and it's late
  • Options
    Have some cereal, helps me.
  • Options
    Well now it's morning I'm not so hungry but will probably do some rice to fill up my tummy (I like rice a lot :p). I have to pack up my computer and be over at one of the colleges for 10am for PAT testing :( I need to clothe myself.
  • Options
    I used to wonder that but then i thought about it and realised...

If you ate dinner at about 7, and you're feeling hungry at midnight, it's been 5 hours since you last ate, so you're kind of allowed to feel hungry!

MOK, Kebabs are always a fantastic idea :)
  • Options
    Im always hungry.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Dinner at 7? That sounds too early for dinner... Unless you mean lunch (the middle-of-day meal) in which case it's too late, and also where's your dinner? :p
  • Options
    Dinner at 7? That sounds too early for dinner... Unless you mean lunch (the middle-of-day meal) in which case it's too late, and also where's your dinner? :p
    What time do you normally have dinner at?
  • Options
    9-10pm. No point having it earlier if I'm not going to go to bet at, like, about 10pm. Unless of course he gets too hungry.
  • Options
    Ooh I couldnt eat that late, we usually have dinner around 6pm.
  • Options
    O_O And when's your lunch? 11am? And breakfast at 5am? :D
  • Options
    I dont tend to have lunch, breakfast is about 8am.

Dinner is at 4pm today cos Im going to my Mums for it, you'll just be having lunch by then wont you? :p
  • Options
    Well if you're not having lunch then dinner is practically lunch and not dinner. So 4pm isn't a bad time, and 7 is late for it. ;) And your dinner is non-existent apparently. :p