Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right.heres the story.my best mate has liked this lass for ages.they went out for a month and a half then split up.he still really likes her but now im startin to fancy her too!and i get the feeling she may like me too.now i don't knowwhat to do cos i don't wanna hurt my best mate but i really like her.and i know if i liked a lass that much it wud b more important that she was happy than with me.
Cheers

Comments

• Options
    hate to break it to you, but unless you know for a fact that ur friend is over this girl, then dating your friend's ex is a big NO-NO.
  • Options
    dont even go there! even if he is over this girl it still seems abit unfair to go out with her, imagine if it was the other way round and your mate started dating your ex. it wouldnt be very nice would it? then again, saying this, i dont know your mate and he may not mind cos if hes a good mate then he would want you to be happy too, and if thats with his ex then he'd have to deal with this.

personally, i think you should forget about her, its not worth it in the long run, mates will be there forever but girls come and go.
  • Options
    i just wanna say thanks to incrediblr amount of support i haven't recieved on this problem.cheers so much4helpin me guys